Sports Trash Talking Thread

You are arguing with a moron with a 8th grader’s education. You’d have better luck talking to your dog Rocko than this dipsh*t!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think I did… what don’t you understand “again” lol

An no he won’t because it would mean more flatulence coming out of his mouth than actually answering a straight forward question!

Didn’t see this one coming. Upset of the week.

Croatia beating Brazil

1 Like

Argentine now looks to be crowned. Croatia is surprisingly good. Out of nowhere too.

1 Like

I had to go back to the bracket for the updates for the France England match up. Now that its France I think they will play Morocco which is pretty crazy. This World Cup has been the weirdest to watch from the last time.

NFL games on slate

New England at Arizona.

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if they lost to Arizona? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

However if I was forced to pick I would go with NE. Then again, I could see an upset here.

New York Giants and Philly?

Yikes. Hard to pick the Giants in this one. Can’t see them beating Philly who is 11-1 then again no one expected the Commies to beat them either so there is that saying, any given Sunday.

New York Jets at Buffalo.

Jets are an up and coming team with some serious players in Defense. Their Offense is making some plays since they replaced Wilson for Mike White. The Emergence of Garrett Wilson, and the RB BAM has also elevated their game. However playing in Buffalo, against Josh Allen, and a Stingy Defense I am picking Buffalo in this one.

Tampa Bay in San Fran

San Fran’s defense is probably the best in the league IMO, outside of the Jets of course. Tom Brady and the Bucs will have to be in playoff mode to take this game. Will QB Brock Purdy be able to handle the pressure as being a starter for the first time and manage the game to the point of willing San Fran enough to outlast the Bucs? Or will Brady tap into his GOAT legendary mysticism to pull off a victory on the road?

Tough game to pick but my gut tells me San Fran at home is enough of an advantage for Brock Purdy to pull off

Vikings at the Lions

Tough game to call, but will be a good game to watch and it seems this would be what is better known as a trap game for the Vikings. Lions are playing hard nosed football and lead the league in loses by one score. Which means they are much better than what their record would indicate. Still Vikings are playing pretty good football as of late and may be the better team but not by much. Picking Detroit at home seems like the gravitational pull that such forces is telling me to pick. Toss-up

Stick to soccer you pickle smoocher

Fk off you fking loser!

Why don’t you go read one of the books your trying to sell! Oh that is right, you don’t read books!

1 Like

Who can forget the fake shit and the made up lie of Jitss’s imaginary girlfriend

The only one using your imagination was you on what I did to that girl lol

HA ha ha! Even when you are caught in a lie you double down and insist it is true! The true sign of a pathological liar and someone who experienced child abuse at an early age! Feel sorry for you!

1 Like

Only insecure losers have to brag about having sex with woman on the internet, because they have no action!

60 year old losers from Boston trying to compensate!

I mean it’s not a bad life lol

Where is you fake friend? Your extra Burner account too? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

When can we see you talking to yourself again?

JITSS617 derangement syndrome disorder

Na! You know it is true. We have you triangulated and you outed yourself! Go ahead keep lying to your self J_A_S_O_N!

Maybe we should call the pizzeria and ask around for you. Huh?

Best pizza in America right in that building

You know it well! Thanks for playing!

Yea I’m from
Boston, you know about it you’re the one that posted the pic