Sports Trash Talking Thread

Tom Brady greatest ever? No! But he will be remembered for winning 7 Super bowls and playing 23 years. However being the greatest ever stat wise as a QB will not hold up.

This is where you are so retarded let alone know anything about the game itself.

Joe Montana QBR in total Superbowls played 127 with zero interceptions with Zero Superbowl losses
Tom Brady QBR in total Superbowls played 97.7 with 6 interceptions won 7 lost 3 Superbowls. Eagles, twice to the Giants

BTW, you didn’t win those Superbowls the players did.

1 Like

Right back at ya with your fake military career and fake accounts here!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Somebody tell him lol

Everyone knows you are the biggest clown here and a sociopath pathological liar!

We know who you are! End of story!

1 Like

I don’t think I want to watch this game, it will be about race, half time show doesn’t share my culture. Again.
The only coach that can’t set back the eagles offense is a Bill Belichick coached defense.

Looks like its for real this time!

1 Like

Michael Irvin getting railroaded?

As for the specifics of the allegations, virtually nothing is known about what the woman says happened.

Umm how do we know he didn’t come back down, and tried to rape her? Looks like he would

Taylor Swift is an Eagles fan.

1 Like

She doesn’t have enough muscle on her bones to support those utters!

It was a throw https://twitter.com/johnewing/status/1616098714900172801?s=46&t=_EgsrR6_WGlW9Q1xJ7NZag