Sports Trash Talking Thread

That’s right . City of champions

Damn Giants SUCK LOL

Patriots practice squad could beat the giants lol

1 Like

Especially with fake accounts who do nothing but talk to themselves!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Hope no one paid for this blow out tonight… giants suck

All ny teams have been booted including the awful giants

1 Like

Ha so funny I was going To post the same picture. lol it’s like we have the same phone

Dumbass talking to yourself again!

At least we made the playoffs!

2 Likes

Your QB just isn’t a winner. More bad years to come.

Just like that, patriots are back

Back to cheating?

2020twenty

1 Like

That Alabama offense was unstoppable… Tom Brady is back! It’s all good !

Brady is back? You mean I don’t have to hate my team for signing his old ass? That IS good news!

The only score that matters is head to head match ups in Superbowls won and lost and your team is 0-2 against the Giants! FACT!

1. I never said the Giants would make the playoffs let alone make an ass out of myself by trying to predict their team would go to the Superbowl. No that dubious distinction belongs to you for the past 3 seasons and its always fun watching you grasp at being able to trash talk thinking it will bother me. How so little of you! :rofl:

2. Giants actually made the playoffs and won a playoff game in 2023

3. The Patriots lost to the Bills both in the playoffs and the division 3 years in a row.

4. Patriots didn’t even have a winning record or make the playoffs in 2023

We enjoy your clownshow Jizzer along with your fake account that you try to convince everyone here is someone other than you being a retarded a$$hat that we all come to know you as!

1 Like

I don’t mean this in a bad way but who are the giants? I have a short term memory. Woman’s soccer team?

1 Like

Give us one of your patented 6th grade literary classics as in who is the Clown Jizzer? A insecure pathological lair with sociopath personality traits? Yeah that clown!

Calm down you spear chucker

Message to the Bengals, never give your opponent bulletin material! :joy:

So much for the Cheatriots reunion!

1 Like