Speaker Mike Johnson makes Jan. 6 footage available to Public

The recent breaking news that Mike Johnson announced that he is releasing all of the Jan 6 footage available to the public, fulfills his promise to Matt Gaetz as now being official. Why now? Because the objective is to restore public trust again and going with transparency as the way forward according to Johnson’s reasoning.

It will take some time for all the internet sleuths to go through all 44,000 hours of the Jan 6th surveillance tapes but I am sure there will be some keen revelations to be learned. One thing is for certain, Nancy Pelosi, Liz Chaney, and Adam Kinzinger are definitely a little more nervous these days.

Stay tuned as I will update more on this topic when it becomes available!

If you want to download any of the footage to check for yourself then you are free to do so.

Official Link

Follow the link below to view the January 6th tapes for yourself.

To restore America’s trust and faith in their Government we must have transparency. This is another step towards keeping the promises I made when I was elected to be your Speaker.

This website will be updated continuously with thousands of hours of footage.
~ Mike Johnson

1 Like

1 Like

The J6 protest at the Capitol was staged… Paid actors were involved

2 Likes

1 Like

FLASHBACK: Undercover Capitol police officer reveals to other officers on Jan 6th that they went undercover as Antifa…

“We go undercover as ANTIFA in the crowd.”

More evidence is emerging everyday to prove that Jan 6th was a FED staged act!

Its why they need a war now!

1 Like

Amazing not one MSM source covers the story.

1 Like

At this point MSM will not cover this story because they are bought and paid for by the Deep State.

1 Like
1 Like

Of course it was all a lie! We all knew it was long before the tapes were released!

1 Like
1 Like

I agree with MTG. That includes congressional reps. I can think of a few.

1 Like
1 Like