Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 09/18/2024

Yeah do you think there isn’t a correlation with the policies of the Democrats? Hmm?

1 Like

This is a great first step! Lets see what Mexico does!

There may be a good reason to separate children from their “parents” at the border.

bq-5cae40c6f1145

This is footage taken in Greece. but I get your point!

If you were a serious human being you might post at least a complete relevant sentence.

I am pretty busy, but I may take this up as a personal cause.

1 Like

That ship sailed years ago. We don’t educate, we indoctrinate. Kids no longer learn, they pick up just enough to regurgitate for the few hours it takes to pass tests. They also retain absolutely none of it later. That’s one of the reasons employers want college degrees for jobs that used to require a diploma. We’re graduating kids who are illiterate and can’t do simple math.

1 Like

They want everyone to believe that importing poverty from other nations is somehow a good thing for us here. Liberal economics 101.

1 Like

Why are you derailing threads with ad hominem attacks? I think many people understand what I meant by Kobach now. If you have a problem with me send
Me a dm

Interesting opinion. I certainly glad my daughter didn’t attend schools in your state.

What state is that I wonder?

1 Like

The state of disrepair.

I suspect he’s talking about their local district likely a california/Ill./NY type state.

I would guess the latter two. California? Not too sure about that. Don’t meet too many conservatives from that state.

There are a few in the outback areas still unaffected by the social disease call liberalism.

Funny! Lol!

I don’t think Wiley is a liberal, just a born again cynic! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It’s funny you think this phenomenon is limited to my state. No child left behind.

Oregon, but like I said, it isn’t just a few states. When government funding is tied to test results, this is what we end up with.

Ahh Oregon! Lets see I visted McMinnville home of the “Spruce Goose” Maltanoma Falls, and the Dulles home of the Columbia river and Wind Sailing! Beautiful state. I guess you might hate how Eugene dictates what the rest of the state should live and behave too? Am I right?

I just work there these days. But yeah, Salem is full of crooks.

I think if I lived in that state, the only refuge I would have to retreat to is nature!