Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 09/18/2024

My daughter just graduated from College. Her HS experience was excellent with 98% graduation rate for the school and 95% of the students going to either college, tech school or the military.

p.s. Spent time in the Portland area as well as north to Seattle. Both beautiful areas, neither worth living in.

Fair enough. My grandparents used to joke you could tell when the education in Portland was improving because the grafitti was spelled properly.

What the hell is a Kobach?

Kobach is the former Kansas Secretary of State and from what I’ve seen a pretty sharp cookie on the subject of immigration.

He’s also on the short list to replace Nielsen.

1 Like

Thanks…

The only reason I know who he is, is the fact I saw him interviewed over the weekend and it was mentioned he’s on the short list to replace Nielsen.

1 Like

I hope that he is appointed to the position! He more than anyone other than Tom Homan knows immigration, so he would definitely be a good bet! The left though hates him and might fight against his nomination.

And more leeches on the way.

2 Likes

What does this mean in the bigger picture?

Adios – BREAKING: Ninth Circuit Court Stays Lower Court Injunction – Migrants Can Be Returned to Mexico…

This happened shortly after Trump threatened to send migrants to sanctuary cities! Hmm? I wonder if that had anything to do with it? I wonder!

Shoot them between the eyes as soon as they’re caught sneaking across the border just like they used to do back in the days of the World Wars. “Spies and saboteurs.” Problem solved.

Straight out of a zombie fan fic. Really make you think :thinking:

Its the perfect illustration of when a plan comes to fruition! Right on cue with text book execution!

“Rules for Radicals!”

1 Like

Had to post this! This is awesome!

1 Like

Well I didn’t see this coming!

3 Likes

For those who are in doubt!

A border wall can be built for less money and less time. A mile a day can be done! I say lets get it done!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s always a good idea, until it happens to them. Typical liberals.

What they really meant was that they think you should house them in your home. :wink:

Not surprising. Liberals feel the same about using your money.

2 Likes

It’s so clear to us that keep up with history and marxist democrat tactics to see what their strategy is and what to expect next. That’s precisely why they started taking over the public education system and universities to dumb down our youth. They have been extremely successful in that regards.

Why didn’t anyone stop it? Things would be a hell of a lot easier to reverse now if they had. What’s that old saying? All that’s needed for evil to triumph is for good people to sit and do nothing? It’s not like we weren’t warned. Where is the enumerated power under Article 1, Section 8 for the Federal government to create laws regarding public education or the funding of it? I can’t seem to find it.

You hit the nail on the head about good people doing nothing. Conservatives are the glue that holds the constitution and country together, however, they hate fighting the other side, don’t stick together and generally scratch their ass’s, drink beer and watch football till things get so bad they have to do something. That’s where we are at now. When they do get pissed and a leader arises, look out. Trumps the man, Barr’s the plan. Stay tuned.

1 Like