Southern Border Crisis *** UPDATE*** 04/24/2024

Ok Well, Ecuador in which you referred to previously doesn’t really have the kind of problems such as Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador have, so people are not readily leaving in droves from that country as the latter ones I mentioned.

Well I’m not in any of them, so I wouldn’t know - nor would you??

You’re in Hong Kong ffs!

Actually I would because I been to Ecuador many times especially to vacation on the
Galápagos Islands and its quite a beautiful place. Also many people go there to retire because they have a pretty good exchange for the money and an array of social services available to the public.

What does me being in HK have to do with anything? Assuming you know of my past experiences and where my travels have led me to?

Ecuador doesn’t even make the top ten most dangerous countries in the Western Hemisphere.

quote What does me being in HK have to do with anything? unquote

It has to do with you not being in Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador?? :roll_eyes: And maybe criminality in Ecuador have got worse since you were there? Are you trying to be argumentative, or does it comes naturally?

Well that certainly isn’t necessarily true, some of us have traveled quite a bit.

No I am not being argumentative, and maybe take some fucking responsibility for your own words before you start accusing me of being anything! How would I know that when your past posts are vague? Try explaining and providing more context before making a statement.

I’ve travelled quite a bit too - I was in Gibraltar 30 years ago, but I daresay things have change there since then?

Who said anything about 30 years ago? Neither Doc nor I.

Did it really not occur to you that I was replying to your most recent post, rather than one from earlier in the thread? Even if it hadn’t it wouldn’t have been too difficult to find out - it was only 4 posts above?

No, you said nothing about how long ago or when, you just assume you think you know me or my experiences or what I know! You know what they say when you assume right?

FFS! I said ‘30 years ago’, suggesting that a lot can happen in the space of a few years. If you’re going to flamebait or be a smart-arse I’ll be ignoring you from now on.

And you implied that neither he nor I had any recent experience traveling to that part of the world.

You had no basis for such a suggestion/claim.

Forget it, or I’ll be ignoring you from now on too.

You can also stop being presumptuous as that can be annoying to some here!

Take responsibility for your own words, and use this as an opportunity for self growth and improvement! Your loss if you choose not to!

Pedant! Go try and play with someone else’s brain.

You are responsible for your words, not the rest of us. Try being accurate for a change.

Look, if you find me so annoying then just fucking ignore my posts? It isn’t bloody rocket science?

Have a great day good sir! And remember Jesus loves you!