A surge of South Africans seeking protection in Australia have been disappointed as no visas have yet been approved.
- Elderly pair ‘had boiling water poured down their throats’ refugee advocate says
- White South African farmers who sought Australian protection left disappointed
- Of 570 humanitarian applications only 41 were granted and 340 are still waiting
- ’The only way to end racism is … to destroy the white race’: farmers flee race hate
- Crime is extensive in South Africa, department says opportunistic not targeted
- South Africa now 9th largest source of migrants as they try other visa routes
- Almost 80,000 South Africans have come on other visas since July 2018