So Black culture is a problem?| Thomas Sowell on the current Black culture in America

In this video a group of young American Black men view a video of Thomas Sowell’s discussion about Black sub culture in America and the negative influence that is has had on Blacks growing up in American society when compared to other black up grew up in other places where the absence of such subculture has had an effect on.

The reaction is not only very interesting but the discussion itself compels for further discussion and inflection of the countries current discourse when viewing African American’s in todays society.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What is black culture?

Where is black Shakespeare, Mozart, Rembrandt…

Where are black spiritual leaders like Lao-tzu, Buddha, Martin Luther, Chief Seattle…

1 Like

Chief Seattle? Why would he be part of Black culture? Or am I missing something such as a rapper that goes by the same name?

Surely you say these things in jest? Lol!

1 Like

I need to paraphrase maybe.
Where are black (spiritual) leaders of the caliber of Lao-tzu, Buddha, Martin Luther, and Chief Seattle?

Needless to say, black American Martin Luther King is a fraudster. Any schoolkid can say “I have a dream”

How does that quote make MLK a fraud?

I am not sure I agree with that characterization but I am open to hear your reasons on why that is true.

As far as black culture and why I posted the Cartier family video is these guys in the video are pretty educated and Red pilled so hearing their views and perspectives on the issue of black culture are for the most part pretty fascinating. To them Black culture and the role models should be people like Booker T Washington, Doctors, Lawyers, Jazz Musicians, and not rappers, sports celebrities, BLM, and race hustlers.

He is better known for his “I have a dream” bit than for his thesis which was later found to be plagiarized.

So much for the black hero.

Serious question: Do you hate all races/cultures that aren’t white anglo saxon? I’m not singling you out… there are others on here that strike me the same way.

I’m not white and thus not Anglo-Saxon.

Culture is what makes humans human, and not fake religions such as wokeism and feminism, derived from Marxism and Satanism.

(OK, if you say Satanism is a bona fide religion, that’s fine. BTW, it is not my exclusive opinion that Pharisee teachings are satanic)

1 Like

After being one of few whites that grew up with blacks in the 80’s, 90’s … it’s impossible for us to live together.

1 Like

Is the term “black culture “ too generic? American blacks and its culture not the same as black culture in say France?

1 Like

I actually don’t know what “culture” is. I studied anthropology in college many moons ago, but the definition of “culture” is very vague.

Even if I don’t know what culture is, I know what is NOT culture.

Wokeism is NOT culture.

Is rap music / culture? I’d say no, but some may disagree.

As for the blacks in France, the question is, Did Africans make any contribution to French art, music, literature, culinary art, philosophy, etc?

More extreme will be the case with Germany. Germans in the near future will regret the stupid woke culture / politics of today, allowing Germany to be flooded with Muslims and Africans.

Culture can be defined by the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

“20th century popular culture” ( one example)

or

the ideas, customs, and social behaviors of a particular people or society.

“African-Caribbean culture”

Have to be careful when using the word “collectively” as we well know that its collectivism that the Marxists know and love to advocate for.

1 Like

Not the same as other places I have visited. Culturally speaking of course.