Snow in Miami on Christmas 🌨

As the country is currently experiencing several abnormal weather phenomenons such as snow storms and Siberian Arctic air sweeping several states bringing temperature below freezing, things like snow in Miami, and freezing Iguanas is being reported.

Forget what the leftists want to sell it as (oh climate change)

Now if you have been watching some youtubers whose job it is to remove the invasive species Iguanas, this would seem like an opportunity for easy pickings to remove such species. However not according to the leftists and environmentalists.

Meanwhile in Buffalo New York record snow fall has left 7 dead and many stranded on Christmas day. Some went to the extreme to tunnel in the snow to get booze even. Crazy I know, but idle hands is the Devil’s workshop to some.

https://youtu.be/vZ4i4sSZi8I

1 Like

1 Like

This stupid bish.

Global cooling is much more catastrophic than “global warming” which actually is a good thing for living organisms.

During the warm periods, dinosaurs roamed the earth rich in plantation and there were many fish in the oceans.

Global warming alarmists need this.

1 Like

If its not a narrative that can be propagandized for profit and money laundering it just gets ignored like everything else.

2 Likes

Lol it didn’t snow it was from the fox pregame show that had a huge snow making machine… hahah

This is pretty crazy for city but not the Wilderness.

1 Like

All lake effect snow is when the Lake doesn’t freeze before the colder air of winter comes in. I have seen colder in Wyoming and Montana as you probably already know.

I hope you don’t teach lol

1 Like

During the same storm, houses in Ontario don’t look real!