Smollet Guilty on five of six counts

Kind of reaffirms my hope for humanity Actor Jussie Smollett found guilty of falsely reporting a hate crime (msn.com)

Charge him with a hate crime

1 Like

When do the BLM riots start led by Aunt Jemima Goldberg ???

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

When will CNN fire Don F-A-G Lemon for doing what Fredo did ?

Don Lemon Fails To Mention Involvement in Jussie Smollett Case While Discussing Verdict (newsweek.com)

1 Like

The fbi investigated

So he lied to the fbi

And he doesn’t get charged?

He is black silly … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

… and gay…

20characters

1 Like

This one is the best!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

i can see it now, thousands of memes on this loser for months to come until he is forgotten about while he rots away in prison.

1 Like

That’s hilarious :rofl:
…

1 Like

With his looks he should have plenty of " dates" in Genpop.

After pondering this for awhile I have since changed my perception on this. I totally agree that the Smollet Hoax is indeed an attack on white people. This is a much deeper psyop than most are able to see, but now it makes sense!

1 Like

Three recent headline court cases have reaffirmed my trust in the jury system.

The Rittenhouse verdicts were absolutely correct despite the bias of the press, numerous idiotic talk show hosts and numerous idiotic political figures who had evidently convinced a majority of Americans that Rittenhouse should have been found guilty.

Note the categories of the respondents.

Screenshot 2021-12-12 at 20-34-39 More Americans think Kyle Rittenhouse should be convicted than say he will be YouGov

Kyle Rittenhouse is a free man, but will face continual rejection for the rest of his life from stupid asses that think he should have been found guilty.

The Ahmaud Arbery jury verdicts were absolutely correct.

The Jussie Smollett jury verdicts were absolutely correct.

Sentences for the three murderers and Jussie, the fake-hate-crime-hoaxer are yet to be determined.

The three white men can expect to get life sentences because that is the minimum penalty in Georgia for the charges made.

Jussie, the pitiful po-ass black boy may get off light, but he’ll be a convicted felon for the rest of his life unless he gets a full pardon from some Democrat president down the road. I hope he gets the 15 years he deserves…5 consecutive 3 year stays in a federal prison general population where he’ll be surrounded by the very people he loves to please.

Since he was convicted in a federal court, there will be no parole.

1 Like

6 black men Arrested After Committing 70 Crimes Targeting Asian Women.

There is no doubt that these suspects believed they could prey on these victims because of their ethnicity and because of their gender,” Shab said. “They believed that they were going to be easy targets and that they were carrying large sums of cash.” black predators !!!

Maybe Bidet will pardon him.

They were good boys the white nab destroyed dem :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bummer about those Patriots huh? Taylor wins it on a 67 yard run? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Can’t win them all. We will be in the super bowl