Six Illegal Aliens Accused of Raping, Sex Trafficking Underage Girl

Police said the underage girl called 911 as she was on the run after just escaping from the six illegal aliens. She told police that she was being sex trafficked at a house in the Manchester, Wisconsin, area.

After the call, police raided the house and seized evidence that they believe reveals the extent to which the girl was being sex trafficked and sexually assaulted by the illegal aliens.

Illegal alien Evis Amabilio Garcia-Rivera is suspected of sex trafficking the girl. Currently, the illegal aliens are being held on bail from $20,000 to $50,000 each at the Green Lake County Correctional Facility.

Illegal Aliens…South America’s best and brightest, according to Commiefornia and the Dims.

Go figure. Typically it isn’t the best and the brightest that abandon their country and sneak into another country.

These are the people we were supposed to be welcoming with open arms and we are racist if we don’t want anything to do with them. I can’t stand seeing them anywhere and I particularly hate that they always blast that loud accordion music. They’re all criminals and rapists and they have to go back.

1 Like

One fully loaded revolver solves that problem.

I will never ever let this rest: Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

1 Like

Wow!!! isn’t that bail excessive??? Lets bring back Medieval torture methods for these flesh peddlers. Then we could impale them in the town square.

This is a really sad and unfortunate story but let’s not forget that plenty of white Americans are guilty of the same crimes. I don’t see threads being made about them.

Derailing and deflecting again, I see.

Feel free to start a topic on white Americans committing crimes.

This topic is about Illegal Aliens committing crimes in America.

3 Likes

Well David there have been alot of them here!!!

Nope, and you never will…

The difference is that if the aliens hadn’t been in-country their crimes wouldn’t have happened. Am I really needing to explain that so-simple logic? :roll_eyes:

I guess I’ll need to repeat this till the cows come home. Of course there are legal citizens that need greasing; and I’ve always admitted that. That being said, we already have more than enough home grown monsters to sort out; so why would we wish to import more? Riddle me that.

It’s not only white Americans who have been convicted for such types of crimes. Also it doesn’t make sense to bring in more into our country from other countries.