Sissy Boy Lindsey Graham: Here is why red flag laws work

It’s not how I define it bead, it’s in the law. I’m thinking you’ve never looked at that before. Seems you only know what you hear here.

Often after shootings we hear from family members or friends or neighbors who knew the shooter was a mess and shouldn’t have had access to guns. In one of the recent shootings even the mother of the shooter had called police on her son beforehand, and they couldn’t do anything about it.

Sometimes people know things that should be acted on. (SOMEtimes.)

I agree that we need some way to process info from those who are in a good position to recognize the danger someone poses to others.

I do NOT agree that “red flag” is the way to do it.

Red flag laws as most stand today allow nefarious use of the law to prank or swat or harass or exact revenge on someone. They are too vulnerable to abuse. They remove due process from the targeted person, and often end up costing an innocent person exorbitant legal fees to rectify.

1 Like

You’re losing your cool, man.

1 Like

Do you have evidence of that?

None that your dishonest TDS would consider.

2 Likes

Its not how you personally define temporary, but how the law does.It could be indefinite.

So no evidence, ok. Trump’s not even related to that. :roll_eyes:

You need to actually look at some of these laws.

Typical of a lib who is too stupid to know he has had his ass handed to him.

The law wasn’t even in place two weeks in Colorado, and this happened:

https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/next/colorados-red-flag-law-used-to-target-officer-involved-in-fatal-shooting/73-f52ddaca-893d-493b-983c-db9ecf250ad3?fbclid=IwAR3euHHmftecv8R1_yY1EDkYLibl4JxI6tgh4qMTFZSF60luRZ0nlCvHvwM

Lindsey Graham is an insufferable deep state ■■■■■■ who is not a conservative. South Carolina needs to rid themselves of that cancer.

1 Like

Yep, as usual you’ve got nothing but personal insults, pissed because I busted you in your lie.

Get this: The board liar accusing me of a lie.

PS: You didn’t click the link I provided.

No, get this. You’re still stinging having been caught in a big twisted lie and you’re pissed and lashing out in anger. Keep swinging…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh, but those disproportionately target people of a more brownish tint and weird non-jesus religion, so they are ok.

1 Like