Since they both keep coming up in numerous threads-Baltimore and Cummings

I pulled this off of another site. I had no idea we were pouring so many billions into the city of Baltimore, 16Bn in 2018 alone.

What are we getting for our money and has Trump gotten any credit for his efforts there?

Where the hell did it go?

The Baltimore Sun confirms that they received just under $15.7 billion in grants, benefits, and assistance in the fiscal year 2018.

Liberals will never admit that President Trump is really helping minorities… because if they did, they would lose their control over them and more importantly lose their votes

More @ https://freedomoutpost.com/hud-offic…-the-money-go/

Kimberly Klacik Exposed The Conditions In West Baltimore Now She’s Under Siege @ Kimberly Klacik Exposed The Conditions In West Baltimore Now Shes Under Siege - Freedom Outpost

She’s black so they’re claiming she’s turning on her own.

Can’t have that. Dims don’t operate that way.

Bernie Flipped Out After Trump Quoted His Past Baltimore Comments @ https://freedomoutpost.com/bernie-fl…more-comments/

*** Video Emerges Of Elijah Cummings Calling Baltimore ‘Drug Infested’** @ https://www.dailywire.com/news/50103…-ryan-saavedra

It came in a 1999 congressional hearing.

That’s a lot of money for a city that produces absolutely nothing. Baltimore shouldn’t be getting a single dollar from anyone in the US other than from the taxpayers who live in Baltimore. we need to stop carrying these welfare leeches and propping them up so they never have to go out and get off their ass. Baltimore is the way it is because we enable bad behavior.

1 Like

What the heck? $15.7B just in 2018! I was in Baltimore last year to repair a truck for my company. Two days was more than enough time to see that not a dime of that money is getting used on that city. I was on the pizza and beer diet the whole time because I didn’t trust the food at restaurants. The only other places I’ve done that were Mexico and the DR. Both third world countries.

Time to cut off the money stream. Let’s see how racist that is.

Wouldn’t you love to see a full accounting of where those dollars went and who’s pockets they ended up in?

If they want to make a big deal about Baltimore I say fine, let’s investigate every program and every dollar.

1 Like

That would fly about as well as a wet turd.

I sure would. I think the best place to start would be with Elijah Cummings.

The rather convenient burglary at his place is going to make investigations of he and his wife a lot more difficult unless they find the supposed perp’s and recover all of the computers, HD’s and devices that were taken.

1 Like

It wasn’t what was in the house that is incriminating—it was the house itself. It’s a property he has been avoiding his obligations to the state on for years.

The house burglarized was a rental unit owned by Cummings in a rougher area of town. What I want to know is:

• What was he doing there that night?
  • Was it a safe house he was using for corruption? Was the burglary actually a fed raid?

Rep. Elijah E. Cummings failed to file required paperwork with city and state authorities for a rental unit he has owned in West Baltimore for years.

Cummings, the ranking Democrat on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, failed to list the property in the 2000 block of W. Madison Ave. on the state’s lead registry. He also did not register the three-story brick rowhouse with the city housing department until this month.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1156717198351773697

2 Likes

How dare anybody to question Elijah Cummings about failure to file the proper paperwork. That’s Racist if a white person made these accusations. If a black made these accusations, they would be called " not black enough " , a white mans nggr and a traitor to the black community.

1 Like

Well if it is launched properly, a wet turd can fly.

It’s the landing that gets messy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That should be SOP. Our government is way too free with our money. If there isn’t accountability and fear of jail for misappropriation then the money gets squandered, the people it was intended to help get no help and the ones in charge line their pockets.

I wouldn’t run a business that way and our government needs to start being run like a business.

No ROI? Okay, that program ends and so do the funds. Step 1: Show me that the money is working and creating a positive return on investment. Step 2: Build upon the positive return and become self sufficient. Step 3: Stop the funds and move funds to an area which can build itself in the same way and become self sustaining.

If we could run our government like a business imagine what could happen to our debt.

1 Like

I’d really like to see some messy landings start happening on a regular basis.

1 Like