Shock Photos – Actress brutally beaten in bar hate crime

I think this is fake. No one has ever heard of this woman before and no one has ever heard of a 47 year old swimsuit model :rofl:

This strikes me like a Jussie Smollett scheme.

I think it is a combination of media and politicians being called racist if they clamp down on crime and it just so happens that the criminals are minorities. They are given a free pass to do what they want from the knockout game to masses who swarm stores and steal without repercussion.

Then add the idiotic gun laws to the equation.

Imagine if a group came into your convience store taking what they will and laughing in your face because you can do nothing? No doubt, they’ll be back.

Now, imagine that you can pull out a gun and tell them to drop everything in their hands and get the hell out or they will be shot. AND having the law on your side for doing so.

1 Like

Agostini and Garcia are asking a Manhattan judge to have the Sky Room bar preserve surveillance footage from the night of the alleged attack so it can be used in their lawsuit.

Asking that evidence be preserved is quite the opposite of Jussie did. He wouldn’t even hand over his cell phone.

It doesn’t matter if you’ve heard of her before. I never heard of Jussie before either, but I followed the case and it stank from high heaven to begin with .

Regardless of your belief in the story or not do you agree with the below and the repercussions of such? What is the law abiding, tax paying citizen legally allowed to do to protect themselves be it a night out on the town or in their homes?

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) is set to implement a sweeping jailbreak policy that will allow those accused of crimes like third-degree assault, second-degree manslaughter, and criminally negligent homicide to be immediately released after arrest without having to post bail. Those accused criminals who arrive weeks later for their court dates will be showered with gifts by New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.