SF Bay Area temperatures dive below freezing, triggering 'black ice' warning

That’s the problem with those kind of folks. When they realize that they have ruined the place where they live, they move somewhere that is still great. But they bring their ruinous ideas with them and ruin their new home too.

Colorado is a work in progress.

The trashing of a great place to live has been infected with the progressive ideology.

Yeah, that may be the thing I worry most about. I’m not out in forest country, but by June it’s really dry everywhere and a fast-burning fire could get to my house.

In any event, the topic of the thread is a little exaggerated - the temperatures here are pretty normal and maybe dipping below 32 slightly overnight. Big deal. There was a heavy rainstorm a few days ago and there was much more hydroplaning than you’ll ever see in “black ice” incidents for ten years.

And I would bet you that a plurality of them came from California.

1 Like

California, Washington, Oregon.

The ones in Washington and Oregon came from California. This state is like a cancer.

4 Likes

They are like a virus, they infect and destroy an area move to the next begin again.

Speaking of California, I ran into a couple of transplants from San Francisco awhile back riding public transit talking about how they were going to move to Seattle because they couldn’t stand the rain in Portland. I didn’t have the heart to break it to them that it rains far more often in Seattle. :laughing:

Most liberals in blue states that aren’t New York or California are originally from California or New York. That’s just how it works.

Seattle does get a month or so of sunshine a year…

They should move to Ketchikan … it never rains there. :wink:

Besides, the crab fishermen could use the bait. :sunglasses:

1 Like

1 Like

I certainly hope no one slips on one of those piles of shit covering that City . :rofl::rofl:

Confucius say: don’t make snow angels at dog part or in San Fransisco homeless camp.

1 Like