Sen. Lankford resumes call for bill to stop government shutdowns

Who do you suppose this helps ?
Another member of the uniparty , dems love spending and the billion give a way programs , what would the bill do ? Un-fucking believable !!!

1 Like

1 Like

I don’t think so dude! Matt Gaetz is correct. The House and the Senate have not passed a budget since the 1990’s something that is required by law! McCarthy was a swamp RINO cocksucker that needed to go. All RINO’s need to go!

2 Likes

McCarthy signed off on the $4 Trillion Debt Ceiling increase and the 87,000 IRS agents are still coming it’s obvious it’s “Business as Usual” with the RINO Herd

1 Like

2 Likes

I think Gaetz is a bit self indulgent but I don’t disagree with his points. The legislation he has proposed has been fairly anti-establishment.

The current composition of the majority of the GOP is nothing but a bunch of limp wrists who deserve to be abused and laughed at for being so worthless and pathetic. There are a few outliers, Gaetz included, who are nothing but blowhard morons who think they can make a name for themselves in Washington by constantly shrieking about Democrats with a concerned look on their faces. Jim Jordan set the bar for these types.

2 Likes

I think almost every politician is with a dose of narcissism.

At this point in order to shake things up everything will be considered anti establishment.

You are new here, go read my “Death of the Republican Party” thread, that pretty much will echo your sentiment of the GOP in its current incarnation.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: