Sen. John Kennedy's (R-LA) Fairness in Fentanyl Sentencing Act of 2023 is blocked by Sen. Cory Booker

Senator Kennedy introduces legislation that will make dealing Fentanyl a much more severe punishment if caught by LEO and convicted in court. Of Cory Booker decides to vote against it in a attempt to kill the Bill.

This issue of course is extremely important due to immigration issues and the drug cartels with human trafficking and the record number of deaths related to the deadly drug.

Kennedy is apt to point out the lethal doses of Fentanyl that is 10 times more potent than Heroine is having a huge cost on American families and decimating our country’s youth.

1 Like

I so wish this guy would run for POTUS. I know he won’t. If all members of Congress were like him, we would all be better off.

1 Like

I don’t think he would make a good president buut the current role that he plays is a vital one as exemplified what just took place in this video. I am glad that he is doing what he is doing in his current role as he serves as that much needed firewall from all the appalling nominees of this administration that they are trying to push through. Ketanji Jackson was not qualified to be a SCOTUS yet affirmative action got her confirmed. These types of candidates are part of the Marxist playbook because eventually some will be able to be controlled and bought off and that is why we have such problems within our judicial system right now.

1 Like