Seattle Officials Can't Agree on How to Remove Human Crap from Sidewalks Since Pressure Washers are Racist

The Seattle News reported:

Some committee members expressed concern about addressing the symptoms of the area’s problems without getting to the cause. Councilmember Larry Gossett said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.

Another council member, Claudia Balducci, suggested that the county consider using social-service employees in partnership with police.

http://archive.is/Sdu92

2 Likes

They love throwing down the race card . No wonder this country is so racially divided

1 Like

Remove the source of the crap, problem solved.

Put the Feces Depositers to work cleaning the side walks. Pay them in gubment cheese, Old English 40s ,Mad Dog, fried chicken and watermelon.

I guess this explains why blacks don’t use the damn shower and instead choose to use gallons of cocoa butter instead.

LMAO, I guess clean streets are racist?

What a bunch of fucking idiots…

I can’t help but notice the similarity between the photo, the topic and the very Emoji we have available to us.

:poop:

Excellent. The sooner a pandemic breaks out, the sooner we’ll be shed of the left. And nothing encourages pandemics like people living in their own filth.

2 Likes

It’s beginning to look like the third-world here in America.

Is the Emoji the Tar Baby???

Yow, logic, what a fucking concept.

1 Like

Grandma Vilula always told me: Ya don’t shit where ya eat.