SCOTUS rules 7-2 that Memorial Cross doesn’t violate Establishment Clause

They didn’t destroy his first two years. They merely impeded his efforts and diminished the list of accomplished goals.

Despite the anti-American resistance of the left, the Democrat Party, the never-Trumpers, the Soros-funded groups, the RINOs, the fake news media and all other detractors; he has done more good for this country in his first two years than any past President in my lifetime.

I do agree though that many of the attackers, liars and spies that participated in the war against Trump should be put in prison…for years, not months.

They should all have their security clearances revoked, be disbarred (if they are members of any legal bar) and precluded from participating in government positions at any level for the rest of their worthless lives.

2 Likes

Apparently the ADL didn’t like this ruling.

I’m sure Mr. Greenblatt protests when a gigantic menorah is erected on the White House lawn every Hannukah…

1 Like

It was such disgusting litigation to begin with: wanting the removal of a memorial cross for veterans which has stood there since World War I.

They just keep pushing and pushing, then wonder why people think the things they do about them.

1 Like

I would stand against Trump having a third term, but if you listen to the Dems. plans to pack the SCOTUS, to have “immigration reform” (instant voting rights for illegals, felons, etc.), reparations, elimination of the Electoral College, vastly expanded special rights for ‘protected’ (see non- White male) classes- it’s pretty much what the Dems plan to do anyway.

1 Like

Was the ADL part of the suit? The church of American Humanists filed suit.

Unfortunately the ADL has become infested with leftwing Democrats.

They are absolutely wrong on this one.

Of course that’s not going to happen.

Good to see that. Does the “but” that followed indicate that you would actually entertain the notion?

Probably should have used “yet” - good catch.

1 Like