Schumer-Pelosi scheme to steal the election

Actually, I was just ignoring your incessantly stupid posts regarding this issue. If you really understood Keynesian economics…you would see that your fat orange boy in the red hat is pushing the Keynesian model harder then anyone ever did even after the Great Depression.

What’s funny is the majority of you seem to support it! I distinctly remember reading a number of your threads where you were jumping up and down with joy about the stimulus checks that were getting sent out. I guess when you are the one receiving the check you have absolutely no problem with the Keynesian model.

Clown.

What is the basic fundamental concept of Keynesian economics?

Low taxes and deficit spending.

Got any more shit to throw at the wall?

Uh no! OMG! Yeah that public education at work here! Apparently you rode the short bus growing up! You are funny! Thanks I rest my case as you just made my day! Been nice chatting with you! Ha ha ha! I am literally in tears I am laughing so hard!

tumblr_mzucauvoa11ru72puo1_r1_400

I’m not exactly sure what you’re laughing at, although I’m having a good time watching you flail. I defined the fundamental basis of Keynesian economics…on demand immediately… literally dunking right over your head.

It’s sad that you were trying to make a point but really didn’t even understand the fundamental basics of the economic theory that you were citing.

Keynes advocated for increased government expenditures and lower taxes to stimulate demand and pull the global economy out of the depression.

Keep flinging shit at the wall though… eventually something will stick.

Bumping this thread for relevancy and interest.

Your boy Obama stole his first election by having his opponents removed from the ballot. That sleazy fucking Muslim Kenyon couldn’t win an election on his own even if he tried.

1 Like

Nah. You’re bumping it because you actually think you posted something intelligent.

2 Likes

Well that’s a total lie. And I’m sure that you might have missed it while you were neck deep in whatever redneck mud pit that you call home…but he won two presidential elections.

Well maybe you’d better inform the opponents that got tossed off the ballot.

Your boy Obama has been a sleazy fucker from day one.

Read this entirely before you come back with another lie.

Click on the video and watch it, you communist jerkoff!

1 Like

Exactly…

Remember candidate Trump making a big stink about the unsustainable 19.8 trillion national debt.

He promised to pay off the national debt if he was elected, and promised to run balanced budgets because he was a businessman and it is so easy to do.

The reality is that the national debt is swelling, he has signed the biggest budget deficits in US history, and his administration is now throwing around cash like all they have to do is print it…

And, Trump wants to make sure that all Americans see HIS NAME on that money…

He’s a fraud…

With every illegal vote !!!

WOW , that’s the demonRATS playbook and you didn’t screw it up this time . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It took more than one month to discover this mail-in-ballot fraud. Just think how many blue states will wait until shortly before November to mail out millions of ballots.

Pelosi/Schumer want all mail-in ballots counted regardless of their postmark. They can be mailed AFTER election day and still have to be counted. Just how long should we wait after the election to stop receiving ballots?

Huh? 40 lashes with a wet noodle?

There have been similar stories popping up in other places. Not surprising.

This is another major reason for the “stay at home” order. But, people are not going to put up with it, thank goodness.

He’s just trying to make the case for mail-in ballots. He knows damn well there will be election fraud and he welcomes it because THAT’S THE ONLY WAY THE DEMOCRATS WILL WIN!

…and no liberals will be indicted for voter fraud.

He and all of his ilk.

If you can go grocery shopping, go to Home Depot, etc. with little x marks telling you where to stand? Then you sure as hell can stand in line to cast your vote.

…and the election is over 5 months from today.

I do not doubt that the liberals will try to make sure that a new outbreak of COVID-19 occurs in October or before. Maybe they’ll pay the Chinese for a sealed bottle of live virus to be released at the RNC convention.

With the help of who (no pun intended).

What country has the most to gain from a second outbreak?