School sics cops on 11-year-old after seeing a BB gun in his house during virtual lessons

School sics cops on 11-year-old after seeing a BB gun in his house during virtual lessons, says it’s no different than bringing a gun to school

A Maryland school official called the police on an 11-year-old boy after the teacher reportedly saw a BB gun in the child’s room during virtual instruction. What are the details? According to WBFF-TV, a police officer visited the home of the fifth-grader following the incident. Courtney Lancaster, the child’s mother and a Navy veteran, told … Read more

3 Likes

Rest easy America, Big Brother is watching. I hope the teacher who pulled this stunt, comes down with untreatable leprosy. There gotta be limits as to how far these IQ of a turnip liberals can infringe on our rights. Anyone think that officer had better things to do? Keep an eye out for looters, people torching property.

2 Likes

What’s the point. From the teachers vantage point it wasn’t apparent that it was a BB gun. Cops, that the right always insist will be on their side, are not…???

1 Like

Now the educational system is doxxing children for not being politically correct. No one can trust public school teachers ever again. I can see lawyers lining up to sue the school system for millions.

2 Likes

Any legal firearm is not the business of some teacher. Makes you wonder what other teachers may be up to with virtual classes. Tell your children to dress appropriately. I had a .22 hanging in my room when I was 10. We had firearm & target shooting classes at school.

1 Like

I would have known what it was; and I would have known it was none of my business.

1 Like

I think I found the teacher. https://youtu.be/kvrDKlV2Kw0?t=8 https://youtu.be/kvrDKlV2Kw0

3 Likes

That’s not what LAW ENFORCEMENT said to the teacher…:man_shrugging:

And how would one know the “legality” of the firearm until confirmed???

I thought you guys were all about the police? I think the teacher in this story did exactly the right thing. If you saw a dangerous weapon of war in the bedroom of a child would you do nothing to report it?

They stoop to the lowest levels wiat until these mental nuts legalize the perverts and all the morons think t’s a conspiracy for the next ten years as their kids get pummeled by mental cases.

1 Like

You are supposing things to suit your demented agenda.

I watched a news story of the incident that included a video of the boy’s bedroom wall with an easily identifiable Daisy “Red Ryder” BB gun hanging on the wall in a neat arrangement of other items such as a compound bow (also a weapon).
The fact that the BB gun being in the background of an image of the boy’s face as he participated in a virtual classroom learning session does not conflate to his bringing his entire bedroom wall to school or presenting any possibility of physical harm to other students.

This school teacher should be reprimanded for posing as an educator while being stupid.

If I had children participating in a virtual classroom, I’d hang a bed sheet behind the chair so the others could not visually invade any part of my home.

I’d hate to think what the stupid teacher may have done had the background included a Confederate Flag or a picture of that evil slaveholder Thomas Jefferson…or, God forbid, a copy of Huckleberry Finn.

You, Monte, and your butt buddy, Dave should each have a lobotomy. Your combined worth to society would be increased exponentially.

3 Likes

The police found nothing illegal about anything in the boy’s room.

1 Like

The police found nothing illegal, thankfully. No harm no foul.

Horse shit! The foul was the unwarranted entry and search of the boy’s room. The harm was potential trauma to the 11 year old and an increase in parent’s distrust of the “educators” tasked with correctly shaping the minds of their students.

2 Likes

Weapon of war? :rofl:

1 Like

What’s odd to me is that the police continue to prove to you that they’ll not pursue the right wings agenda, yet the right wing always insists that they have law enforcement on their side and thus they win… :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The BB gun thing was annoying; but like I said, make sure your kids are dressed appropriately, since ya never know what else some degenerate is cruising for. And degenerates come in all shapes & sizes. What better way than a virtual classroom to ogle a child.

1 Like

This “educator” is paranoid and disgraceful. At least talk to the mom first.

Good point, a weapon of war; and we went through so much trouble to bring Japan to it’s knees with the atomic bomb, when we could have simply used BB guns.

1 Like