San Antonio Blatantly Violates the First Amendment to Punish Chick-fil-A

The council was apparently reacting to a breathless Think Progress allegation that “in 2017, the Chick-fil-A Foundation gave more than $1.8 million to a trio of groups with a record of anti-LGBTQ discrimination.”

It is difficult to imagine a more childish group of supposed adults than the overly sensitive LGBTQ community.

1 Like

Texas is flipping…sad to see.

1 Like

How is it legal for the city to specifically ban a restaurant? I thought that the government wasn’t supposed to do anything to inhibit competition?

Chick-Fil-A remains the most profitable fast food restaurant chain on a per franchise-store-basis. So the liberals’ boycott will have no effect.

This garbage only makes me love & support them more. They have the highest wages/benefits for employees. They give scholarships, jobs, partnerships & donations to millions without discrimination. They made God #1 in their business therefore they are ridiculously successful.

Chick-fil-A didn’t donate to anti-LGBTQ causes they donated money to Fellowship of Christian Athletes and Salvation Army…heaven forbid a CHRISTIAN company donates to other CHRISTIAN organizations.

Read the article.

“…in 2017, Chick-fil-A Foundation gave more than $1.8 million to a trio of groups with a record of anti-LGBTQ discrimination.”

San Antonio has been deep blue for decades.

So what? They are not a protected class in the US or Texas.

It’ll drive even more people to eat there.

1 Like

I was pointing out that yeethoven didn’t comprehend what the article said.

Go back to sleep.

My question is San Antonio setting themselves up for a lawsuit?

Without a doubt and in this state they haven’t a leg to stand on.

How can you honestly think that after the auto industry bailout and Obamacare legislation? Would have both been big government over reach back when common sense still prevailed, but crap like this is just status quo now. Precedent.

Chick-fil-A needs to put a couple of locations just across the legal line and watch the customers come to them. Then giggle about the lost tax revenue to SA!

The LGxyzabc people think they can legislate their way to normal. The other 98% of us simply won’t pay for perversion.

Sad to say Texas could easily be purple in 2020 Election Cycle .

Not going to happen.