Salvation Army — White donors need to offer ‘Sincere Apology’ for their Racism

This is total crap! I can’t believe now The Salvation Army is getting into the race game. I used to donate all the time to this organization, but not any more! This is pretty pathetic and outrageous at the same. Since when did the Salvation Army become Commie RED, as in China Red, or Bolshevik Red? "Christianity is Institutional racism? Same shit that is in CRT that parents across the country is protesting about.

The Salvation Army wants its white donors to give it more than just money this Christmas season.

Its leadership is also demanding they apologize for being racist.

It’s part of a push by the Christian charitable organization to embrace the ideas of Black Lives Matter, and “dismantle white privilege” and “disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.”

The Salvation Army’s Alexandria-based leadership has created an “International Social Justice Commission” which has developed and released a “resource” to educate its white donors, volunteers and employees called Let’s Talk about Racism.

It asserts Christianity is institutionally racist, calling for white Christians to repent and offer “a sincere apology” to blacks for being “antagonistic… to black people and the values of the black community.”

“Many have come to believe that we live in a post-racial society, but racism is very real for our brothers and sisters who are refused jobs and housing, denied basic rights and brutalized and oppressed simply because of the color of their skin,” one lesson explains. “There is an urgent need for Christians to evaluate racist attitudes and practices in light of our faith, and to live faithfully in today’s world.”

In an accompanying Study Guide on Racism, Salvation Army authors explain that all whites are racist, even if they don’t realize it. “The subtle nature of racism is such that people who are not consciously racist easily function with the privileges, empowerment and benefits of the dominant ethnicity, thus unintentionally perpetuating injustice,” it says.

Watch their revenue drop like a dead gangster from a 20 story building! Done with this crap!

Link:
https://centralnovanews.com/stories/613274980-along-with-coins-this-christmas-salvation-army-wants-white-donors-to-offer-a-sincere-apology-for-their-racism

1 Like

Why would anyone give money to them ? The top CEO at Red Cross pulled down a $651,957 salary in 2003 . I only give to places like St Jude where 100% go to the cause and not for high salaries . Fuck the SA and their WOKE bullshit !!!

1 Like

unfreaking believable that they would go public like this. I might get a huge wad of “Red Man” and spit in one of their buckets next time I am in the neighborhood! Watch those checks from generous donors start to dry up too!

1 Like

What the collectors don’t take , the organization does . There are so many that only give 60% or less .

They need to be bankrupt to oblivion! Aren’t they originally a British founded organization?

1 Like

The 80/20 rule is very misleading in terms of overhead as many charities receipt little of their donations and therefore can legally spend much less than 80% of their revenue in the previous year on the subsequent year’s activities and still be compliant with the disbursement quota.

Fk that shit! They are officially dead to me!

This is an attack on western culture…

Do we have a gauge on how men would have responded to these attacks 100 years ago?

2 Likes

It most certainly is and then some! Values, family, attack on Christianity, race. On the latter, is the kicker because they preach about racism yet their own edict of demanding whites apologize is racist itself! When an organization comes out and labels Christianity as racist, that is a bridge too far. Its right out of the communist playbook and that is the most baffling part of it all!

Amazing that an organization that is supposed to help poor people regardless of race, decdes to be a social justice divider. How christian is it to divide people based on race and to blame those years later for something they had no part in.They should help to fight racisms and to help those that need it.

It’s an attack on human civilization.
Hello Marx.

1 Like

Can’t wait to walk by the bell ringer and call them a racist

2 Likes

Yep, that Christian charitable organization is falling off the edge….:roll_eyes:

Why would a Christian organization be attacking civilization….:thinking:

Isn’t that the antithesis of their mandate……:roll_eyes:

Your friends! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: