Ruth Bader Ginsburg - Dead at 87

Can he vote for himself?

I would never trust anything Lindsey says on anything! The guy is a duplicitous snake!

I am a simple man and I have to disagree with this. If the constitution says that only Congress can declare war, then how can a president just go to war all by himself without some sort of check?

What is the betting pool up to now? $$.$$$???

That is, it will be a woman?

It was said long ago " Congress can NOT be trusted with the information AND boy is that so dam TRUE TODAY !!!
What happened when slick Willie entered the Balkans, Iraq , Haiti and Sudan ? When Obama entered Libya , battled ISIS in Iraq and Syria ? DO YOU TRUST CONGRESS TODAY ? DO YOU THINK TODAY’S CONGRESS CARES ABOUT AMERICA ??

Screenshot_3

2 Likes

Screenshot_2

1 Like

89898b04b2a1e381

1 Like
1 Like

This is who Trump is nominating to replace Ginsburg and its a brilliant move!

1 Like

Is that for sure? That is the pick?

Hispanic and female. Great optics. Females tend to wobble on the Life issue, but she is no doubt a Billion times better than anything Pedophile Joe would pick.

" . . . . The president said Monday that he does not personally know Barbara Lagoa, but praised her as “terrific.” . . . . "

LOL! “Terrific.” I love that guy.

Conspiracy lives on.

Not so fast , Amy Barrett will be the final pick . She can get confirmed the quickest and that’s what he wants most of all .

She is a F-ing snake !!!

1 Like

I will bet that she is not! Why! Lagoa is from Florida, a state in play, and Trump nominating her is a nod to the Cuban base, one that helped him win in 2016! Democrats want Florida, and this nomination is brilliant on so many levels that this pick instead of Amy will do more to demoralise the Democrats than anything else.

1 Like

I like the Cuban . . . . awooooo

Because that’s the truth.
Either you accept truth or keep dreaming on.

You would not know the truth if it bit you.

1 Like