Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops,

If these allegations are true, then it seems obvious that Russia dose not want better diplomatic relations. Only in recent times have we learned that Soviet pilots flew Migs during the Korean War attacking US aircraft. During the Vietnam War Russian advisers routinely fired SAM missiles. I await to hear what the Russian Government has to say!

Ah so the bad-ass Russkies are back in the fake news again are they? That means there must be a Presidential Election coming up. Is it really almost 4 years ago they were ‘interfering’ :rofl: in the previous one? How tempus fugits, eh?

2 Likes

The story comes from the New York Times, fake news at its best.

Trump wants to bring home thousands of US servicemen from Afghanistan but Dems want to keep them there.

Trump wants a cordial relationship with Putin, while Dems want a war with Russia.

Compare:

1 Like

This has been going on for seventy years “if” this story is true.

It’s part and parcel of cold war tactics of both east and west.

No, Dem’s just oppose anything Trump supports even if it’s something they have supported for years or even decades.

This OP must be click bait for dumbass Monty !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Maybe not. These links were posted in Military Times Early Bird Brief

However:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-says-intel-doesnt-back-report-on-russian-bounties-on-us-troops-another-fabricated-russia-hoax

Maybe we’re being lied to by ALL THE NEWS MEDIA!

Who started saying all this?
New York Times.
Go figure.

1 Like

" Trump Denies Knowing About Russian Bounties to Kill U.S.

The Donald obviously hasn’t had time to read the New York Times since he got back? lol

I used to be amused by this kind of risible crap but it’s becoming so commonplace these days that I’m beginning to worry about what’s waiting for us around the corner - and I’m talking natural cataclysms.

Who would bother read liberal trash ? There nothing they print worth one cent .