Rubio and Feinstein Already Ready for Red Flag Votes

A mass shooter was white. This is an emergency! We must destroy the Constitution immediately and ensure the demise of the white race or someone might get the wrong idea and think there’s a plot to destroy the white race or some crazy vile hatey thing like that.

1 Like

But of course they are. They may just get it this time tbh

Trump has to shoot them down.

The chances of that happening are looking really good :ok_hand:

That doesn’t mean he is going to let them do any stupid shit.

1 Like

Trump practically can’t do anything because the courts tell him whatever he tries to do violates administrative law or due process. Yet these maniacs want to pass more ‘red flag’ laws which completely ignores due process and only takes a report from some random person to a judge to look ot over, give it their stamp of appproval, and all the sudden you have cops pounding on your door.

And we all know who will be targets of the law: anyone with an American flag, gadsden flag, Trump sign, III% symbols, etc displayed at their house, on their person, or on their vehicle.

The ZOG shall now perform fancy antics.

There will be consequences from this latest episode- I bet, but at least as of right now I’m gonna say that nothing too crazy is going to happen because of this latest string of shootings…

This is the worst of it right now I believe, however a month from now as long as nothing else big doesn’t happen, we will be back to status quo, even though it might be a new status quo…

Also, remember the anniversary of Unite The Right is next week, so that’s gonna add additional fuel to the fire :fire:

That’s how corrupt the system is. Trump can’t ban people from coming in here but he can make laws to make it harder for people to get guns, if he does something like that. Which I doubt he will.

Good news is the base is actively counter-signalling the shit out of this. Let’s hope they can dissuade him. My gut tells me he’ll back off.

That’s not exactly the way it works…

In the United States, a red flag law is a gun violence prevention law that permits police or family members to petition a state court to order the temporary removal of firearms from a person who may present a danger to others or themselves.[1] A judge makes the determination to issue the order based on statements and actions made by the gun owner in question.[2] Refusal to comply with the order is punishable as a criminal offense.[3][4] After a set time, the guns are returned to the person from whom they were seized unless another court hearing extends the period of confiscation.

All things will be clear and distinct to the man who does not hurry; haste is blind and improvident.
Livy

Thank Trump for a supreme court that will over turn any attempt to alter the Constitution !

Not being a progressive will be red flag enough.

They will not spare a radical feminist that dares say a woman has a female body and any personality and not any body and a female personality … we Deplorables are dead in their sights.

The constitution has been altered something like 27 times already. Are you opposed to all of them?