ROTFLMAO, America is on fire,

A nation exhausted by a two-year pandemic, struggling against rising food and gas prices, driven to distraction by school closures and torn apart by a political schism that erupted into violence is far from at ease with itself. The border in chaos as millions enter the US while the homeless and veterans are ignored.

The sense of turmoil was captured in a new poll released Thursday that showed waning faith in US elections and found that most of the nearly 60% of Americans who disapprove of how Biden is handling his presidency were unable to name one single thing they like that he has done. “He’s not Donald Trump. That’s pretty much it,” one despondent respondent said. Another answered: “I really like his new cat, Willow Biden”

The country no longer has a common understanding of the truth, as Bid is his way through his 3rd year in the WH. The press ignores his dementia. The press ignores his failures. The press ignores the Hunter laptop and the implication of the Big Guy Biden. Interesting how the news from the borders is missing.

Pick your disaster, and disaster.

2 Likes

Oh snap you duplicated manny? He’s gonna be pissed lol

WHO remembers this trigger

Looks like someone is desperate and the irony of him duplicating threads here then accusing others of doing it is by definition behavior of sociopath!

Wowowowoowowow … I created the
24 thread, I created the tucker thread. You started the duplicate battle.

You can end it, by asking the mods to remove them. Or I can post every single thread of you crying about duplicate threads lol

Funny LouMan!

I like your style!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Do you really? Lol

Awww, like a cornered little POS that you are, you are busy showing your desperation!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

That’s my baby. …………

In your dreams losers. (all your multiple personalities)

She herself when contacted was quoted in this picture. Proves that you are and always have been a pathological liar!

Why not screen shot the contact? Lol oops haha

Damn Charlie Kirk just said settlers didn’t immigrate here lol it was a uncivilized country lol ouch

Why, so you can have it and start stalking her?

I got a better idea. Lets set up a PODCAST here where she herself can confront your bullshit claim. I am sure you would chicken out and not show up because you are a fking phony fake a$$ coward!

Sure let’s come on my podcast.

Na! We will do it here!

Fk your podcast that has zero subscribers!

Nope I just texted her she said she will only do it on my podcast … she called you a creep

Another lie told by the Jizzard.

She don’t even know you! Why do you lie so much? Is your life really that pathetic?

You certainly are incapable of addressing any issue this country faces today. That is why the GOP is a failing political party because of people like yourself.

Pick a topic other than yourself a self centered asswipe, right wing extremist living in mommy’s basement

Why aren’t you working today, no job? Pizza deliveries haven’t started yet? Fired from Mc Donalds? Welfare pay better?

And your laughing shows your mental capacity is the level of Biden’s, a turnip.

1 Like