Ron DeSantis could be going to jail

Looks like my 2028 winner could be serving a life sentence… let’s hope we can get trump a 3rd term.

Not gonna happen, and you know it. I seriously doubt Trump gets a third term, but I suppose anything is possible these days. If he’s the nominee, I will vote for him.

1 Like

Excuse me, but Martha’s Vineyard just shipped those animals to Cape Cod. I guess TWO governors will be going to jail.

2 Likes

LOL , You meant Trumpy will be in prison !! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Jitss617 You are getting dumber by the second . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Earth to idiot: Making uneducated blue state morons cry with a Tweet is not a crime.
Trump is going to be reelected President for the third time and he’s going to fix what the DemoNazis broke.

2 Likes

TT and Manhattan are rino’s or democrat. they don’t have a strong understanding of politics… manhattan is 0 for 1,900 in his political picks.

Look at you! Desperately vying for attention here because you don’t have a life otherwise! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Creating threads that has no basis in reality is what losers like you do! Good job dumbass!

1 Like

Says the guy who thought Vernon Jones was going to win. And how outrageous it was for trump to endorse his opponent :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: he was down 40 pts in the polls lol
You’re a doofus … I hope you have a good day job. Lol

Dipshit , stop fucking those goats and leave that cave you been hiding in the last 3 years .

Have you forgotten the most incompetent, dumbest moron in the dem party Beat TRUMPY . Where the fuck were you ? DUH

The entire democrat party and 80% of the republicans agree Biden won fair and square. What does it take to get you to face reality ? We need Ron to run , TRUMPY is fucking DONE !!! DUH . Who the fuck wants to watch Trumpy chant ” lock her up” for 4 more years beside your dumbass ?

Trumpy is the greatest RINO maker there ever was or ever will be !!! Women hate him , blacks hate him , minorities hate him , most republicans hate him . If Biden can whip his ass then 99.9999999999999999999999 % of the dems can wake the fuck up !!!

Lol trump had 11 million more new voters, more blacks and Latinos. You’re clueless, stop posting your embarrassing yourself

Where asshole ? Where were all those votes in 2020 ? Stop being a dipshit and stick to things you know like being GAY . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What do you mean where are they? Like where do they live? Do you have autism? Like manhattan?

Take your head out of your ass and pay attention :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

He had 63 mill in 2016 74 mill in 2020… did you not know this? Most for any sitting president

Actually the only people who hate Trump are entitled, uneducated morons. (some of which never reached the fourth grade and seem to equate animal bestiality with disagreement with their idiotic opinions.)

You REALLY need to get a grip. Most of the world disagrees with you. It doesn’t mean most of the world has sexual intercourse with farm animals. (Although you continue to prove that your intelligence is clearly inferior to those same farm animals, sexual or not.)

Trump is the greatest president in the history of America. Only a few idiots hate him. They just happen to be shouting the loudest. Then again, they have time. The rest of us have jobs.

1 Like

Well you are uneducated and dumb as straw but you love Trumpy . Try to free yourself from that trailer park and those nitwits that live in the past . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don’t you love it when a total moron attempts to make a point that backfires ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

President-Elect Joe Biden Hits 80 Million Votes In Year Of Record Turnout . :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Take off your shoes and count the difference 80,000,000 vs 74,000,000 DUH !!!

Lol did you go to the same school as Manhattan, the school of no point ? Lol
You know we don’t have a popular vote election… right? Lol

The rest of your special ed dope in your trailer park ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: