Rogue Tree Dweller Kills 80 Year Old Human

image.jpeg.d0f81294e715240f079b675a83e456dc.jpeg

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) – The man accused of stabbing an 80-year-old woman to death on Saturday was out on bond at the time of the murder.

Bond for Randy Lewis, 38, was waived back on April 30 for a charge of assaulting a public servant from two years ago. A charging document stated he hit someone who was transferring him to the county jail.

Lewis is accused of killing Rosalie Cook. Police said she was stabbed in the chest outside of her car after shopping inside the Walgreens near the corner of Gessner and S. Braeswood Boulevard.

READ MORE: Elderly woman stabbed to death in Walgreens parking lot after just leaving store

“What makes me angry is that this suspect stabbed an 80-year-old woman,” said Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo at a briefing from the scene. “He then goes down and starts rifling through her stuff and then tries to steal her car.”

I expect Pelosi will comment soon.

Black lives matter… except for idiots like this. He needs to be shot in the face with a .357 Magnum. Funny enough, if cops had shot him while arresting him, he would be lauded as a hero by the BLM movement. Disgusting. Want me to believe BLM… stop murdering people, INCLUDING the ~7,000 blacks each year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=36&v=Z9FPYyjcgb4&feature=emb_logo

“Blacks” in Australia are not of African descent, but aborigines with rich cultural heritage. Nonetheless, many went the way of black Americans, and learned and chose violence as a way of life.
(Great job, Hollywood.)

Australia today is ethnically diverse, as the guy in the video is obviously an Arab Australian, but the fact remains that Australia was developed by folks from the British Isles, and their culture is and should be the cohesive element of the whole country. That’s my two cents worth.