šŸŸ„ Rod Rosenstein Testifies in Front of the Senate Judiciary Committee: Live Feed

Cruz Really went after Rosenstein and calls out John Kerry! Then compared Obama to Richard Nixon! Dam!

The Republicans are roasting him over an open fire. Even some of the Dems are giving him some grief.

Any updates on what this rat faced little prick is saying?

1 Like

Yepā€¦

Looks like all YOUR BOYS are going down !!! We told you demonRATS were corrupt . So NOW you are finding out what we said while you were preaching all that Russia, Russia, Russia Bullshit !! Logan act ā€¦hahahahaha dumbass !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

A lot is going to come out in the following days this was a real barn burner!

Rosenstein ā€“ ā€˜I should not have signed FISA warrant

1 Like

One really significant thing he said was that the Mueller scope letter was written by the Mueller team.

The whole thing is a joke!

Rosenstein is doing the same thing Mueller did in his testimony that torpedoed the Democratā€™s dream. Heā€™s playing dumb so as not to be blamed. He claims he doesnā€™t know who wrote the Mueller scope memoā€¦meaning that someone on the Mueller team wrote it.

Yeah! This is BS! This committee is a sham! The only bright spot is when Hawley questioned him! All the other ball lickers were only going through the motions. Then they wonder why the country is going down in flames and nobody trusts Government anymore!

1 Like

Awe, I donā€™t knowā€¦I think Cruz gave him some damage, too.

And this committee certainly beats the shit out of the Schiff and Nadler circuses.

Yeah except the part about ā€œwell I donā€™t think you intentionally misleadā€

Are they going to put rat boy in jail or what?

2 Likes

Well ,well ,well , looks like the entire crew LIED !!! You love to talk about character , so do any of YOUR boys have any character ? Who has the better case NOW dipshit ? RUSSIA, RUSSIA ,RUSSIA ā€¦. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :rofl:

No inquiry was made into who defined the targets of the investigation initially, Page, Flynn and Papadolopus which have proven out to be bogus.

No inquiry was made into the leaked Page FISA by SSCI Wolfe, no indictment or arrest.

No inquiry as to the reauthorization of the PAGE FISA after the agency heads were informed of the fraudulent underlying documents used to obtain the warrant.

Graham and the committee dropped the ball, again.

2 Likes

Because despite his political posturing since, this is what Graham really thinks about the idiotā€¦

Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: ā€œIā€™m not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I donā€™t think thereā€™s a whole lot of space there. I think heā€™s a kook. I think heā€™s crazy. I think heā€™s unfit for office.ā€

Of course they did, it was by design! Donā€™t you know that?

I was just hoping beyond hope for justice. I guess not this time.