Robust Discussion Concerning Moderation

Who are the trolls? I don’t count myself among the folks who take issue with the tribe but from what I’ve seen the only real pain in the ass is Magog. The rest of them at least seem to stay on topic and do create some interesting threads that aren’t always about ■■■■■■■■■■■■

The way y’all respond though ain’t right either. If someone says something you don’t like you shouldn’t launch into a personal attack. Same for Ish.

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out, Rabbi!

2 Likes

If someone is lying and preaching anti Semitic bullshit they are lying anti Semites. If the truth is wrong while that kind of crap is right I’ve lived far too long.

I call a hammer a hammer, a screwdriver a screwdriver, and I’ll call a ■■■ hating liar a ■■■ Hating liar for as long as I still have a voice. There should be no tolerance whatsoever for that kind of hate.

1 Like

Fuck off twit. … .

I don’t know man you are the one who sounds extreme.

Like I said, I got no issue with the tribe but I do think everything being labeled as anti-semitic is just ridiculous. That’s what extreme groups like the ADL and the SPLC come up with. It ain’t right.

2 Likes

What in the heck is a “goyim”?

So speaking the truth is extreme? Really? By what definition?

In the context it’s used here it’s a lie and a personal insult.

Dang my man - scroll up and read your own post. I’m communicating rationally with you here and you just launch? What’s up?

I get it, you are way into Israel and stuff. Just because others aren’t doesn’t make them bad people. I haven’t seen anyone demanding that ■■■■ be exterminated or anything but that’s how you are making it seem. It’s an extreme overreaction.

1 Like

^^^^ Prime example…

Prime example of what? Ball busting? Come on.

Wrong on all counts.

When ■■■■ are blamed for all the ills of the world based on lies, there’s a huge problem.

When ■■■■ are defamed with lies, there’s a real problem.

When people reject the truth to feed their own hate, there’s a real problem.

I have no particular attachment to Israel, other than being fed up with the state and the people being constantly attacked based on lies.

I hate liars and bullies because the mindless idiots do great harm to society on the whole.

I haven’t launched on you in any way, I’ve simply spoken the truth. If the truth rubs your ass raw then you need to do some self reexamination.

Has @TWR ever indicated he is a Rabbi?

Or even ■■■■■■■ You’ve known me for over a decade pretty well. Can you remember any such examples?

And people may not agree with you. Just because you don’t like it don’t mean we all have to fall in line with your thinking.

Like I said, I got no issue with the tribe. Others do. That’s their business. Seems to me that any criticism of Israel or ■■■■ sets you off like a damn Chinese firecracker.

Your avatar drives the point home. I get why some people may not like that. It’s the same reason I have my avatar. It makes a statement. I’m prepared to have that conversation as a result. You on the other hand seem to be rubbing it in then you throw your hands up when you get the results you are looking for. Why? That’s a form of trolling in my book.

2 Likes

Horse shit, facts are facts, truth is truth, and lies are lies. That isn’t extreme it’s simply true.

I only chose my avatar as a sign I was fed up with the ■■■ hating Anti Semites.

I can see why folks warm right up to you.

You did nothing wrong at all, huh. Nope.

If you or anyone else has a problem with accepting facts and cannot distinguish between lies and truth I’m not particularly interested in them warming up to me.

Nope. Solidly Christian, NRA instructor and served your county for well over a decade. Built your family by earning your own way and will go out of your way to help someone with a hand up but never a hand out.

You are about fairness no matter who it is but the law comes first and you will defend the law or fight to change it.

You’re as solid as they come.

I’m just trying to have a conversation with you man. I’m not on one side or the other. Israel is a country and ■■■■ have their religion. Neither of those are off the table for discussion and debate.