🔴 Robert Mueller Testimony LIVE: Former Special Counsel Testifies on Russia Investigation at 8:15 AM EDT

All the Democrats keep reiterating that no one is above the law. This is obviously to whet Trump’s impeachment. Ever these statements because when it turns back on them they will cry for clemency as their world comers crashing down around them.

So now Mueller goes over to Adam Schiff’s committee for another Democrat circus.

He’s due to start testifying there around 12:45PM EST.

“I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!” “I am not going to get in that!”

Holy dog dung Batman this is getting wired! McClintock murders Mueller! This was the best of them all!

2 Likes

Schiff’s bullshit speech holds no water in light of the FACT that HE was literally drooling over the promise of “pictures of naked Trump” from…the RUSSIANS.

In case you forgot, your pencil neck geek, we have that on tape.

2 Likes

No “so help you God”…

I must say, this is one of the most bizarre things I’ve ever seen. Mueller isn’t exuding the sharp as a tack and confident persona that is so frequently associated with him.

Why does Mueller never understand the GOP questions but absolutely can answer the Dems?!? We all can answer that question!!!

Mueller has lost it. His memory shot. Stammers. Stutters.

Will Democrats finally give up and go to work for the American people? They were hired to do just that.

Economy, jobs, healthcare, immigration, education, infrastructure.

Does any of that ring a bell to these morons?

2 Likes

I have to wonder… With high number of “I can’t/won’t answer that,” incidents, will Mueller be held in Contempt of Congress?

I don’t think so either.

Missa Mueller, you dragged this country through a river of shit for 2 years, care to explain why?

Mueller: duuuhhhh I don’t wanna talk about that duhhhh

1 Like

Why is this stupid senile American on my television? Doesn’t your country have illegals to tend to?

2 Likes

Rush Limbaugh played a montage of Mueller and he sounded way worse than Pelosi sounded on that doctored Facebook video. It was so bad that I actually started to feel bad - like I was laughing at a mentally handicapped person or someone suffering from Dementia.

He was nothing but a figurehead the whole time. It was his reputation. That was his part. It’s a scam job.

We have retired Marines, wounded warriors and war heroes on both sides of the aisle. Their integrity regarding partisan politics is not affected by their history of service in the military or in government.

That is all I meant.

Pelosi, Nadler and Schiff are about to have a news conference regarding today’s hearings. I suspect that lying Chuckie Schumer will be there too.

I was replying to what Mueller kept saying, “not going to get into that”…in which Manhattan picked up couple post later. :wink:

1 Like

Few if any people in their mid 70’s are still sharp as a tack.

He is showing his age! In fact I would dare to say that most of the report and the investigation was Andrew Weissmann! I almost felt bad for him watching Mueller getting abused when it should be Weissmann answering questions!