Rioters Break into Ohio State House

Trump tweeted at 1:00 am that “when the looting starts the shooting starts”, and Twitter put a warning on it…

The police, while I hate CNN, what they did wasnt a crime.

1 Like

Yeah that is the part that really bothers me the most. Its one way to bankrupt the entire country.

1 Like

I think all of these riots are great. Why should I care that a bunch of liberal shithole cities are getting burned to the ground? In fact, I hope it spreads to every city across the US. Let these leftists reap what they have sown.

1 Like

Care to explain how letting foreign terrorists Obama imported burn down an American city is “Winning?”

1 Like

The sad truth is that the Alinskyites run the justice systems in the blue states. As such, they welcome any display of Bolshevist “action”.

How else could you explain why, even after being caught dead to rights, Eric Clanton, the bikelock basher, had every one of his felony charges dropped. He was let off easy because of his ideology. The proud boys were railroaded because of theirs (I still think they are civnat cucks - just making a point).

1 Like

If whites burn down a black neighborhood, it’s a notorious crime for decades, they do it to themselves and literally no one cares.

1 Like

look at this.

YEP! I call it the toxic hangover of the Obama Administration. It will get worse if God forbid Biden gets elected.

2 Likes

Yeah, just like the terrorists that Trump’s importing…

Guess who’s insurance rates are going up ? Guess who gets to re-build these trash bins ? These welfare freeloaders have no jobs , they pay no child support on their 8 kids with 8 baby mommas . Working taxpayers from other States will have to dig down deep for these THUGS !

The very reason demonRAT States are domed , thank God what a pack of disgusting turds !!!

While the dems cry for their sins and comfort ALL blacks ….
In the last 96 hours…

-A Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter

-An active shooter opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse

-4 St. Louis Police Officers were shot by an active shooter and a retired Police Captain was shot and killed

-A New York Police Officer was struck by a vehicle

-3 Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station

-3 Davenport law enforcement officers were ambushed and 1 was shot

-132 officers were injured in Chicago during a riot

-9 Pittsburgh officers were injured by objects during a riot

-Several officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots

-An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department

-2 officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana

-2 Richmond officers were shot in Virginia

-1 officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany

-4 Prince William County Police Officers sustained head injuries from projectiles

-7 officers were injured in Sacramento

-Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg

-Several Champaign Police Officers were injured

-3 Oak Law Police Officers were injured

-21 officers were injured in Salt Lake City

-At least 50 Secret Service Agents were injured by Molotov cocktails in Washington

-3 Denver Police Officers were ran over by a vehicle

-33 New York Police Officers were injured during riots

-6 Athens Police Officers injured during a protest

-2 Capitol Police Officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg

-12 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officers were injured during riots

-21 Minneapolis law enforcement officers injured in riots

-1 Federal Protective Services Officer was shot and killed.

-Several officers were injured by rocks in Madison, WI.