Reviewing Whether 2nd Amendment Protects Open Carry

Knew this was going to happen. I kind of hope they over turn the panel so the SCOTUS can get involved.

1 Like

I hope this helps accelerate the trend of states passing Constitutional Carry laws in the meantime.

4 Likes

The whole “open carry” movement got started because anti-gun people would harass gun-owners by reporting them to police even if no laws were being broken. Expect the 9th Circuit to shit all over this in the name of muh safe spaces.

1 Like

I agree 100 percent with concealed carry. I think that not allowing someone to carry a tool for self-preservation is just as bad as not allowing someone to carry food or water.

I also believe 100 percent in OPEN carry. I think that allowing concealed carry but disallowing open carry is teaching fear and helplessness. We don’t teach people to be afraid of hammers or saws or screwdrivers. Why are we teaching them to be afraid of guns? You should fear psychotic people – who are just as likely to kill you with a hammer, saw, or screwdriver as they are to kill you with a gun. By saying people shouldn’t put their weapons on display in public spaces because it’s just a show of force or a fear tactic, you’re saying that you’re rather people HIDE what they’re capable of for fear of scaring children? In most civilized countries throughout world history it was considered polite to make your weapons visible. Thieves and assassins had hidden daggers, soldiers wore their sword proudly on their hip.

2 Likes

Shall not be infringed, constitutional carry, and open the machine gun registry.

3 Likes

Open vs. Closed carry is a dress code.

1 Like

The modern Left, who lust to regulate every nuance of life … that isn’t sex … because for many their idea of ultimate freedom rises no higher than someone’s crotch.

1 Like

Screenshot_2

3 Likes

Our congress would be better served by deporting illegals and stop infringing on Americans Constitutional RIGHTS !

2 Likes

Kentucky one step closer to the Constitution

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/430316-kentucky-senate-advances-nra-backed-gun-bill-on-parkland-school-shooting%3Famp

If you’re interested, read this article very closely and tell me what you see.