Report: Six Saudi Nationals Arrested Following Attack at Pensacola Naval Air Station

Following a possible terrorist shooting early yesterday morning at Pensacola Naval Air Station, six Saudi nationals have been arrested. Three of them were reported to have been filming the shooting. The shooter was armed with a handgun and was killed by sheriff’s deputies responding to the dawn incident at NAS Pensacola.

We need to stop training foreign Muslims at our military bases.

2 Likes

Yeah I was reading this yesterday and was asking WTF is going on with this crap. According to the story these were fighter pilots that they were training.

1 Like

But but but, only a small percent of Muslims are radical. We must be tolerant. Sacrifices are necessary. We must show the world we are willing to throw our citizens to the wolves occasionally. Looks like every civilized country is on board. And then when blood in the streets civil war surfaces, our underworked & overpaid politicians will be saying, how did this happen?

2 Likes

Watch the video at the end of your link. It explains that we train with our allies so that there is a familiarity when we have to work in unison overseas as a team.

Well, IMO we shouldn’t even be allied with a country that supports terrorism, murders journalists, has worse human rights record in some regards than Iran, and whom provided funds and material support and 3/4ths of the attackers on US on 9/11.

1 Like

I agree totally. Didn’t Obama airlift a skid of $100. bills to Iran. If the currency were strictly in $100 bills, $1 billion would weigh roughly 10 tons. So I believe it was 2 billion, or 20 tons of American money to a country known for funding terrorism. Hey America, let’s cut our own throats. Liberal 101

We should publicly execute all of them.

Yes, and that was bad TOO, but has nothing to do with the topic at hand. But I’d also note that Iran is not an ally, for some bizarre reason, a country at least Iran’s equal, KSA…IS.

And that’s not just a slight at Trump, though he seems as paralyzed to criticize KSA as he is another villain, Russia, but this goes back decades, probably as long as the Bush family has had close ties with them.

Here is what the terrorist piece of shit shooter said:

“O American people – I’m not against you for being American, I don’t hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but against humanity,” the post read.

2 Likes

So a terrorist used Twitter to blast their propaganda and attempt to radicalize others.

Then he went and shot innocent people in a rampage.

When will the calls to deplatform Twitter begin? Which bank will refuse them service?

2 Likes

If Islam is the “Religion of Peace”, then how come extremist Muslims are NOT extremely peaceful?

1 Like

How will Trump continue to communicate with you?? :man_shrugging:

This terrorist published his manifesto on Twitter and yet it is still up and running. How is that even possible? I thought that when terrorists posted their manifestos websites had to immediately be shut down. I guess it’s okay when a radical Muslim posts his manifesto on a left-wing social media site.

1 Like

Wow. We really need some serious pre-crime and thought crime legislations stat amirite? LOL.

I mean, this keeps happening.

The Saudi student who fatally shot three people at a U.S. naval base in Florida hosted a dinner party earlier in the week where he and three others watched videos of mass shootings, a U.S. official told The Associated Press on Saturday.

One of the three students who attended the dinner party videotaped outside the building while the shooting was taking place at Naval Air Station Pensacola on Friday, said the U.S. official, who spoke on condition of anonymity after being briefed by federal authorities. Two other Saudi students watched from a car, the official said.

1 Like

No I get that part, the WTF part is that three of them were video taping while the other three were shooting. Something is crazy about this story!

1 Like

Oh no, I can’t believe it! But, but the Saudis are our second greatest allies, next to our GREATEST ALLY, Israel!

Saudi military Officers are lower than shit. And they think we are all slave trash.

Arrogant, self important, above taking any constructive criticism.

I had the total displeasure of working with those scumbags years ago.

3 Likes

We need to kick all of them out if this country, immediately.

Uh huh! Yeah sure! Whatever you say Esper!

2 Likes