Rep. Matt Gaetz Publicly Exposes Al Sharpton’s Lifetime of Racism, Bigotry and Prejudice

"Representative Matt Gaetz delivered a thorough evisceration and of Al Sharpton today that will long be remembered. Keep in mind that every Democrat candidate for President has kissed the ring of King Al Sharpton in recent months. Also the backfire in this hearing was over-the-top that chairman Nadler couldn’t function due to being so stressed out.

The democrats on the House Judiciary Committee went absolutely off the rails and lost their collective minds as Gaetz continued to expose Sharpton’s history of bigotry and antisemitism. A whole new generation of younger viewers were treated to the history of Sharpton and its going to be beautiful to watch how this will come back to haunt them when they remembered what the Democratic party stands for with such racists like Sharpton as the representing figures. This makes for good entertainment.

Courtesy~ Sundance

This is a must watch and enjoy the show:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

It’s not like this is news to anyone who’s ever paid attention and will be dismissed by his supporters as a racist attack.

1 Like

Funny, Sharpton never talks about this. And this is just the tip of the blacks who owned slaves, iceberg. Funny this isn’t taught in our taxpayer funded public schools; or made public by people like Farrakhan or Sharpton. Possibly a ( wink ) oversight.
Top 10 Black Slaveowners – - The Weekly Challenger
theweeklychallenger.com › Hidden History › Top 10 Black Slaveowners
](http://theweeklychallenger.com/top-10-black-slaveowners/) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Number 1 on this list is the kicker. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now, that being said, when do I get my fucking reparations for the enslavement of my Irish ancestors? Slavery is slavery is slavery.

1 Like

Nice to see someone taking Shaprton to task for his years of bigotry for once. Nowadays so many treat him like some sort of elder civil rights hero.

Al Sharpton is the race-baiting knuckledragger who brought us Tawana Brawley and the race riots that followed.

3 Likes

What a POS !! The racist label never falls his way , every liberal dem looks up to this waste .

2 Likes

and its all for nothing as Sharpton is a leftist, democrat, and anti right wing
the Left will talk about it for 15 minutes and look for something on Trump what he did or allegedly did 20 years ago anything to deflect.

The only thing Gaetz exposed was Leftist hypocrisy

2 Likes

True, but I’m glad to see people like him paving the way not to remain silent anymore nor give his ilk a pass.

It’s time to start calling them out and exposing them for being the real racists.

1 Like

Imagine him as President!!!

Yeah, I hear you and you’re right, but it seems when we call out the left for their racism, its crickets and deflection

And the media is as useless as a penis in lesbian nightclub

2 Likes

That’s a really, really bad dream.