Rep. Ilhan Omar is a Tax Cheat and Engages in Incest

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) was ordered to pay a $500 civil fine for violating campaign finance law.
Omar had to pay an additional $3,469 fine for improperly used campaign funds.

But the investigation into Ilhan Omar and the findings released by the Minnesota Campaign Finance & Public Disclosure Board reveal something even more serious.

It appears Ilhan Omar may filed fraudulent federal and state tax returns.

Michelle Malkin immediately jumped into the fray and called Ilhan Omar out on her fraudulent marriage to her brother and how she filed joint tax returns with a man who she was not married to.

ā€œThings that make you go hmmm: Read this closely and keep in mind that Ilhan Omar was legally married to Ahmed Elmi from 2009-2017 while also filing joint tax returns with Ahmed Hirsi in 2014 and 2015. Time to get federal IRS officials involved,ā€ Malkin said.

http://archive.is/8wIX6

5 Likes

A $500 fine for breaking campaign finance lawsā€¦is that a joke? No wonder our political system is so broken. Thatā€™s less than a slap on the wrist for these people. Disgusting. She should be in prison on immigration fraud alone.

4 Likes

Eventually all of this is going to catch up to her. She is just too big of a criminal scumbag for the law not to be applied. I donā€™t disagree with her position on AIPAC though.

1 Like

If Trump should be impeached for supposedly violating campaign finance laws, why shouldnt she? Also, she used that money to dissolve the marriage between her and her own brother, either to cheat immigration rules, or ā€¦

https://pjmedia.com/davidsteinberg/official-school-records-support-claims-that-rep-ilhan-omar-d-mn-married-her-brother/

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar improperly spent thousands of dollars in campaign funds on non-campaign expenses in 2016 and 2017 while serving in the state legislature, Minnesotaā€™s campaign finance and public disclosure board ruled Thursday.

The state board ordered Omar to personally reimburse her campaign for just under $3,500 the campaign spent on out-of-state travel for Omar and on her joint tax returns.

Omar is also required to pay a civil penalty of $500 for using campaign funds to pay for her travel to a conference in Florida, where she received an honorarium for speaking.

Republican Minnesota state Rep. Steve Drazkowski filed the initial complaint in July 2018, alleging Omarā€™s campaign had paid attorneys $2,250 for services related to Omarā€™s 2017 marriage dissolution.

Drazkowski later amended his complaint to include the payments Omarā€™s campaign made for her personal travel.

While the state board did find that Omarā€™s campaign made improper expenditures, it did not find the $2,250 went toward Omarā€™s marriage dissolution.
ā€œThe 2016 payment of $2,250 from the Omar committee to the Kjellberg Law Office was not a payment for Rep. Omarā€™s subsequent marital dissolution,ā€ the board stated in its findings. (RELATED: Ilhan Omar Gave Interviews To Host Who Called Israel ā€˜ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  ISISā€™)

ā€œThe $2,250 payment was a reimbursement for two payments made by the Kjellberg Law Office. One payment of $750 was made to De Leon & Nestor, LLC for obtaining immigration records and one payment of $1,500 was made to Frederick & Rosen, Ltd. for services related to Mr. Hirsiā€™s and Rep. Omarā€™s filed joint tax returns of 2014 and 2015.ā€

ā€œIā€™m glad this process is complete and that the Campaign Finance Board has come to a resolution on this matter. We have been collaborative in this process and are glad the report showed that none of the money was used for personal use, as was initially alleged,ā€ Omar said in a statement her campaign released to The Daily Caller News Foundation.

ā€œIn addition to complying with the Boardā€™s findings, I plan on closing the account from my State House race and distributing the funds to organizations that help train first-time candidates to run for officeā€”so that the next generation of candidates and their teams know how to adequately track and report campaign expenses. I also believe we need to dedicate more resources to our campaign finance agenciesā€”and I look forward to supporting these efforts,ā€ Omar said.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/06/06/ilhan-omar-campaign-finance-violations/

1 Like

She should be arrested. You cannot arrest a president, but I think you can arrest a member of Congress

1 Like

More than one has done a perp walk.

1 Like

Yes to cheat immigration rules!! Somalis are notorious immigration & welfare scammers. More than one ā€˜brother and sisterā€™ somali in Sweden has applied for citizenship as husband/wife and gotten caught.

2 Likes

Damn - posting from Sweden? Shit. You guys are inundated with this plauge.

2 Likes

You can only imagine the public Leftists protests that it would be Anti Miuslim and Racist to prosrcute this Political Terrorist. The DOJ is apparently very " selective " in prosecuting politicians. Who couldnā€™t pay the $ 500 out of pocket??? Mere nickels and dimes today!!!
Not one person in the House would dare to attempt censure proceedings for fear of Pelosis wrath.

1 Like

OMG you have no idea. Itā€™s horrible. Just imagine, 10 years ago the population was 9 million then all of a sudden a year ago it was 10. The media has stopped talking about migration numbers, but in 2015 there were 156,000 asylum applications approved. After that the EU & everybody kept promoting the idea that migrant numbers were ā€˜loweringā€™ - but being lower than the highest ever means nothing. 136k refugees in 2018 and for 2019 that number was about the same AND they expected also 200k family reunification ā€˜migrantsā€™ to show up. Thatā€™s approx. 350k !! In one year, in a country this size? A few years ago I read there were 400,000 Somalis in Sweden. In my neighborhood they are all of them walking around with 4 or 5 kids minimum, all of whom are under 6. Maybe 5% have jobs, most likely less, and they receive 100% financial support. Itā€™s a nightmare & the politicians are insane.