Religion of Peace Strikes Again! Eritrean Migrant Charged with Rape of 3 Year Old

I somewhat agree with some of what you have stated. Everyone blames the Christian Crusades, but compared to the world wide jihads, they were very minuscule.Cult? I have read book after book relating to the cult question, but even the most conservative theologian agrees that the religion of peace deserves the status of freedom of religion.

Even if that religion’s doctrines state: Kill the infidel. Myself, and I’ve said this many times; I hold by the basic teachings of Christ & the Buddha. Do no harm in My Name. Go and sin no more. That alone is a hard road to follow through life. Neither Christ or the Buddha spread their world by violence; but there were those who insulted Christ’s teachings, with their behavior. Not so with the followers of Mohammed, He encouraged violence.

The point is, it’s a bigoted and presumptive thread title. Just because a man is an immigrant doesn’t mean he’s a Muslim.

Who says it was ok to lock up Japanese Americans???

Btw, I’m a huge critic of FDR with regards to WW2. I’m also a general critic of the Democrats and Republicans.

It wasn’t OK; but it was done.

Big mistake on the part of FDR. We found out quickly that they were some of the bravest soldiers in Europe. Little talked about was their contribution to the gathering of classified information and their role in surveillance.

Well right here you say that it was ok. :man_shrugging:

Of course not. Other immigrants & illegals enter our country & kill Americans also. Here ya go, most of these scumbags are so called Christians 1. ## Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial - OJJPAC.org

www.ojjpac.org/ memorial .asp

1. Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial page 2 - OJJPAC.org

I guess you’re not too good at inflections.

Now if I did what you just did, a certain somebody would be tagging patriot and tyfoon that I was off topic. You’ll probably get a pass…

Are you saying now that you didn’t mean what you said. :man_shrugging:

Blood lust is in the DNA of Muslims.

I’m saying as a supposedly educated person, you don’t see my sarcasm. No big deal, since I’m sure the rest of the forum does.

My latest at PJ Media: The establishment media was busy telling us how evil President Trump was for hitting the golf course for some exercise, but last Thursday, there was the second jihad attack at a naval air station in the US in the last six months. A 20-year-old Muslim migrant from Syria named Adam