Rebecca Friedrichs: I’m a pro-life California teacher. Here’s the nasty truth about my state and abortion

Rebecca Friedrichs: I’m a pro-life California teacher. Here’s the nasty truth about my state and abortion

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/rebecca-friedrichs-abortion-california-teachers-unions

It’s hard to pick just one quote from this piece. I highly recommend clicking the link and reading the whole article. Its good to know that there are still some ethical teachers in public education

Who is Rebecca Friedrichs and Why Do Public Unions Fear Her?

Rebecca now works for ALEC which is simply a right wing legislative clearinghouse funded by the Kochs and Devos. Presenting her as a public school teacher is misleading.

1 Like

Rebecca Friedrichs is a political hack who’s only interest is to dismantle our teachers’ unions. She is an active part of the “drop campaigns” that right-wing organizations have been orchestrating for some time.

BOTH of you are leftwing extremists who haven’t got a clue.

I see the left wing flagging crew is doing their job today.

1 Like

Typical Leftists, suppressing speech like Nazis

Who cares who she works for? Where do you think all of the money comes from for all of your left wing causes? Do you think all of the people that you support behind your initiatives aren’t funded by big dollars?

2 Likes

Rebecca Friedrichs has been educating elementary school kids in Orange County, California, for nearly three decades. From the first time she stepped in a classroom, she’s loved passing along knowledge to her students and getting them started on the right path.
But after years of privately questioning her teachers’ union, she began speaking out publicly—and before she knew it, she was leading a fight that would take her all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court.

She isn’t a California teacher anymore. She’s an interest-based paid lobbyist. Let’s be clear.

1 Like

Wrong. If she has her creds then she is a teacher.

She is a woman who wants to protect life. You belong to a party that promotes death and promotes the murder of full grown children.

Yes, let’s be clear.