Reap What You Sow: Media Who Coddled Biden for Months Now Complain About Mistreatment

Journalists can’t all but act as lapdogs and apologists for a political campaign for months at a time and then all of a sudden expect the candidate to obediently start honoring media protocols and traditions.

For the second time in a month, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has snapped at CBS News reporter Bo Erickson.

The first time it happened was in mid-October after Biden had done some campaign stops in Michigan. As Biden prepared to board his private jet, Erickson stepped up to the plate and asked him about what no other reporter would: The New York Post’s explosive story on Hunter Biden’s laptop and the emails that were discovered on it.

“Mr. Biden, what is your response to the New York Post story about your son, sir?” Erickson inquired of the former Vice President.

“I know you’d ask it,” Biden sneered. “I have no response, it’s another smear campaign, right up your alley, those are the questions you always ask.”

It happened again on Friday. Biden and his vice presidential running mate Kamala Harris held a meeting in Delaware with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer to formulate a game plan for their legislative priorities in the event Biden and Harris are certified next month as the winners of the presidential election.

As is often the case with Biden, press availability was severely limited – 50 seconds, to be exact. Reporters were dismissed not long after the “meeting” started, but Erickson did manage to sneak a question in.

“Mr. Biden, the COVID task force said it’s safe for students to be in class. Are you going to be encouraging unions to cooperate more to bring kids back to classrooms, sir?” Erickson asked.

Instead of answering, here’s how Biden responded: “Why are you the only guy that always shouts out questions?”

Pelosi laughed as reporters and photographers including Erickson were herded out of the room like cattle. You could hear one of Biden’s handlers ordering them around as though she was operating a daycare. “Let’s go guys. Out!”

The scene was reminiscent of some of the first appearances Biden and Harris made together after he announced her as his VP pick in August. On several different occasions at the time, reporters were invited to public appearances but were not allowed to ask any questions. They were also herded out in a similar manner as was seen in the above clip.

There was some grumbling about it at the time from journalists, but it was quickly swept under the rug as they got back to covering for the guy they hoped would beat President Trump.

On Saturday, Biden and his handlers decided to give the media limited access again – at one point ditching them as a security sweep was being done of the press pool.

(More on link below)

https://twitter.com/BoKnowsNews/status/1329895714973999109

The media needs to treat the President-elect with dignity and respect. When they start doing that I am quite sure that President-elect Biden will be cordial, warm, and welcoming towards them.

While your attempt to derail the thread should be ignored…I can’t help but to take the bait.

Do you think that Sidney Powell is running the same grift as Rudy Giuliani and will get a cut of his discount cigar proceeds…or does she have another grift going?

Triggered? :rofl:

And here I thought you were going offer something intelligent to the conversation!

How about this? I know something you don’t know and it’s above your pay grade!

What is it that you do for a living again?

My profession? I’m an internet troll posing as a lawyer and businessman living in Hong Kong. Same as you.

You wish! Thanks for your response which is indicative you have no intrinsic value to offer here! Next!

Passive aggressive much?

No jackass. The media needs to do their damn job or have their FCC licenses yanked.