Racist Al Sharpton Got Paid Over A Million From His Own “Charity” in 2018

Protecting your tax returns isn’t the same as owing millions in back taxes for years and pulling a million from a charity. Until you see the returns you cannot support your assertion of tax evasion anymore than you could support a claim that Obama was a straight A student.

And BTW, Trump donates his salary:

President Donald Trump continues to maintain his campaign promise to donate his $400,000 annual White House salary with U.S. government agencies.

In August, a White House spokesman announced that Trump donated $100,000, his second-quarter salary, to the U.S. Surgeon General’s office.

“I donate 100% of my President’s salary, $400,000, back to our Country, and feel very good about it!” Trump tweeted Aug. 16.

His first-quarter salary in 2019 went to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

Trump donated his third quarter salary for 2018 to the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Trump’s older brother Fred Jr. died after struggling from alcoholism in 1981.

The president donated his 2018 fourth quarter salary to the Department of Homeland Security and has donated to various federal entities during his time in office, including the National Park Service, the Department of Education and the Veterans Administration.

This pledge remains Promise Kept.
Trump-O-Meter: | PolitiFact

1 Like

When Sharpton’s followers begin complaining over Sharpton’s holdings; then I will think about Trump. In the meantime, I support our president. Hey, he would have gotten my vote, simply because he irritates people. Ya gotta love a good chain jerker.

Monte, Al Charlatan is an outright PROFESSIONAL EXTORTIONIST seeing WHITE RACISM at every turn.Only ignorant people at the bottom of society would beleve his BOVINE EXCREMENT and Flatulence.
As in I said in another thread, what is wrong with anyone in his income bracket, including Leftist entertainers and athletes from only paying what tax they have to.
Do you feel bad about only paying taxes that you have to, that you send the IRS a check to pay more than you need to???

Yeah, I think Sharpton is a charlatan as well, just like Trump is.

Not possible as it’s the master of diversion on any topic to his hatred of trump.

The master derailer at work.

1 Like

Sharpton is a student of Jesse Jackson.