Racism by the party that gave you the kkk

During the Democratic National Committee’s Women’s Leadership Forum, nasty whore cameltoe Harris claimed that the communities hit hardest by so-called “climate change,” are low-income communities and people of color,(BLACK) adding that they will be first in line for help.

“We have to address this in a way that is about giving resources based on equity, understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity,” Harris said, adding “If we want people to be in an equal place sometimes we need to take into account those disparities and do that work.”
demoRATS love division , they love to label others racist because they invented it !!!

I support in burning hers and every Democrat living in the country house down when the SHTF! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

The looters and BLM turds will make that happen soon enough and taxpayers will dish out BILLIONS again to re-build their shithole . BURN BABY BURN !!!

2 Likes

1 Like

Be happy she is doing this. Every time she makes another idiotic racist remark, it’s another 10,000 votes for a Republican in Congress. At this rate, she and unelected Joe could be more effective in the Republican takeover than the RNC itself.

Blacks vote demoRAT no matter what they say or do !!!
With all the horseshit with statues being tore down and the denouncing of past leaders WHY hasn’t blacks rebelled against the dems for establishing the KKK ???
It’a all about free shit !!! It’s all about making 13% of the population like every prison out there Black dominance , the ability to shirk of laws , get millions in damages for police trying to do their job .

Blacks burned down Baltimore several time and TAXPAYERS were required to foot the bill !!!

1 Like

Trump actually got the highest percentage of black votes for any Republican president in a long time. He also got record numbers of Latino votes.
They aren’t clear majorities of those races, but Trump has made progress into their arenas. Maybe it’s his bare knuckles honesty. Maybe it’s because his policies have provided more good jobs to those races than ANY Democrat president of the past.

1 Like

I think blacks are starting to realize they ain’t really free under Democrats. Seeing high profile blacks getting canceled is waking some up… Republican is the new minority, new underdog new black lol.

1 Like

According to AP VoteCast, Trump won 8 percent of the Black vote, about a 2 percentage-point gain on his 2016 numbers (using the 2016 Cooperative Congressional Election Study, or CCES, a national survey of more than 50,000 confirmed voters, as a point of comparison).

And he may have done even better than 2 percentage points. If you compare the CCES numbers to the results of 2020 exit polls by Edison Research, Trump actually improved by 4 percentage points.
In addition, Pew noted that just 8% of black voters identify as Republican, the same percentage as voted for Trump in 2016. African Americans are 11% of the American electorate overall.

1 Like

That simply applies to the WORKING blacks !!!

1 Like

And we have the fbi in charge of protecting the thugs of life …

1 Like

Whenever a black person or a white liberal asks me if I’m racist my first responses is “can you tell me a race that is it racist?” Lol and they just look speechless lol.

1 Like