Race-Baiting Don Lemon Attacks African-American Pastor For Not Calling Trump Racist

By your own admission you are here to bait. I thought this was a discussion board. Troll.

Yeah spoken like a true master as you seem to be looking for a fight by posting that crap! How pathetically desperate of you! I feel sorry for you! You can’t run from your past no matter how hard you try!

1 Like

That is rather ironic in a thread with the word “baiting” in the headline. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I didn’t put it there but apparently someone went fishing and found something to exercise their passive aggressive behaviours! A Leopard never changes their spots no matter how hard they try!

1 Like

Why do I bother you so? You don’t like me then just keep out of my way. I wasn’t even talking to you.

Is this another one of your baits?

1 Like

No, just kindly requesting that you leave me alone.

It’s free speech Jen! If you don’t like the comment then you are free to ignore it instead of pretending to play the victim all the time! Or you can and have the choice to put me on ignore if you feel that bothered by me! For someone you preaches about free speech you certainly don’t treat it with equal reciprocity! You don’t get to decide who responds to you if you don’t like the comments, but you do have the choice to ignore it! It’s quite simple!

1 Like

Stop stalking me you fucking loser and go get a life!

Omg stop with the drama! No one is stalking you! Again you can simply ignore!

1 Like