Question: Mail-in voting fraud?

Hey guys. A non-American here that just has a simple question. In the coverage I’ve heard regarding the US election lately, I’ve noticed the claims that there is an elaborate fraud going on in relation to mail-in ballots. I just wonder what the sources are or which proof exist for such a claim?

The problem is each state is responsible for voter registration and keeping the voter rolls up to date. Some states are better than others. However more often than not these voter rolls are usually incorrect. People frequently move between states or die and their names are never removed from the voter rolls of that state. Because of these inaccuracies, when mail in ballots are sent to the former addresses of those individuals the people currently residing at that address will receive the ballots of the former occupants and also will receive ballots for themselves. If they are dishonest, they will be able to cast multiple ballots depending upon how many people previously lived at that address.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for a fast and clear answer! I have a few follow up questions to that.

Firstly, is there enough instances of those who have moved to a new state or died for it to be statistically relevant for the election result?

Secondly, is there any ongoing debate about fixing that problem by its root, that is, by somehow changing how one collects and updates people’s addresses to make the records more accurate? That is not to say that I have any idea how one specifically could do that, I just wonder whether there is any debate on that subject.

I last lived in New Jersey 15 years ago. My parents got a ballot for me at the house. My brother moved out of NJ just over 20 years ago and he got one too. His wife got one at my parent’s address and she never lived there. That’s 3 additional ballots at just one house - in a deep blue state.

2 Likes

It’s your responsibility to contact your former state’s board of elections and have yourself removed from the voter registration list in your previous locality and state.

You are getting a ballot at your parents’ house because you failed to do what you were supposed to do.

Don’t blame the system because you are an irresponsible voter.

1 Like

Notice how the Trumpers are quick to blame everyone but themselves. There is no evidence of voter fraud with mail in ballots. Full stop.

You reminded me of the actual point of creating this thread, namely my search for proof. Observing the US election from abroad, I’ve noticed this huge focus on mail-in voting fraud. Yet, none of the articles I’ve seen in my own nation’s media outlets have quoted Trump or others pointing to any facts. So, I’d like to get to the bottom of this to better understand the whole debate on voting fraud.

If there is no proof, then the debate itself is quite undemocratic, and seems like an attempt to vocally undermine the institution of democracy. If there is proof, then that proof should be front and center in the debate rather than empty claims. If such proof exists, and in fact is covered in the media, I apologize for not being fully updated!

Edit: And by proof I mean proof of intentional fraudulent behavior, not anectodal unintentional hiccups. The latter does not correspond with the claim that ‘the democrats are trying to steal this election’.

The dead are not suppose to vote in this election.

4 Likes

And yet…we can expect millions of them to cast their vote. We can also expect plenty of illegals to vote since Voter ID is not required to mail in a ballot.

3 Likes

Here is one example of why mail-in ballots are a really bad idea.

3 Likes

Every state has issues. Here’s one example:
In its lawsuit against Colorado Judicial Watch argues:

A 2019 study showed that 40 of Colorado’s 64 counties had voter registration rates exceeding 100% of the eligible citizen voting-age population. The share of Colorado counties with registration rates exceeding 100% was the highest in the nation.

A study from last month confirmed that as many as 39 Colorado counties had registration rates exceeding 100% at any one time during the relevant reporting period.

Data Colorado itself provided to the federal Election Assistance Commission (EAC) showed that Colorado was lagging in the processing and removal of certain classes of ineligible registrations belonging to those who had moved out of state.

In eight Colorado counties, more than one in six registrations belonged to an inactive voter.

Colorado is 100% mail in ballot.

And yes, ballots disappear, I dropped mine in a box at the DMV and they were picked up daily. My daughters disappeared as well as mine. (2016)

3 Likes

Oh it is the baldyrican lame attempt at being moral arbiter again. He can never cite facts to support anything he claims like the rest of the clown show so flap your gums some more because compensating for the short man complex you are dealing with somehow legitimises your online douchery.

Heres a beer example of why ,ail in ballots are problematic:

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that a September 2020 studyrevealed that 353 U.S. counties had 1.8 million more registered voters than eligible voting-age citizens. In other words, the registration rates of those counties exceeded 100% of eligible voters. The study found eight states showing state-wide registration rates exceeding 100%: Alaska, Colorado, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

The September 2020 study collected the most recent registration data posted online by the states themselves. This data was then compared to the Census Bureau’s most recent five-year population estimates, gathered by the American Community Survey (ACS) from 2014 through 2018. ACS surveys are sent to 3.5 million addresses each month, and its five-year estimates are considered to be the most reliable estimates outside of the decennial census.

Judicial Watch’s latest study is necessarily limited to 37 states that post regular updates to their registration data. Certain state voter registration lists may also be even larger than reported, because they may have excluded “inactive voters” from their data. Inactive voters, who may have moved elsewhere, are still registered voters and may show up and vote on election day and/or request mail-in ballots.

Judicial Watch relies on its voter registration studies to warn states that they are failing to comply with the requirements of the National Voter Registration Act of 1993, which requires states to make reasonable efforts to clean their voter rolls. Judicial Watch can and has sued to enforce compliance with federal law.

Judicial Watch sued Coloradoover its failure to comply with the National Voter Registration Act. In Judicial Watch’s new study, 42 Colorado counties—or two thirds of the state’s counties—had registration rates exceeding 100%. Particular data from the state confirms this general picture. As the complaint explains, a month-by-month comparison of the ACS’s five-year survey period with Colorado’s own registration numbers for the exact same months shows that large proportions of Colorado’s counties have registration rates exceeding 100%.

Trump created a commission to investigate voter fraud which disbanded because it could not find any evidence of coordinated wide spread voter fraud.

Lets think about this logically. A coordinated effort to get Biden a win in multiple states would need to include hundreds of individuals at every level and they all have remained silent.

At the counting offices there are Republican and Democrat observers. Some of thr offices have cameras on the counters and live stream

In addition why wouldn’t this conspiracy extend to the Senate? If Biden becomes President with a Republican controlled Senate he will be pretty ineffective.

Some would argue that for political change controlling the senate is more important than the presidency.

Until someone can provide definitive proof which is not an obscure video or random twitter post then these accusations are being fuelled by the belief that its impossible for Trump to lose and if he does then it has to be done to a conspiracy and fraud.

The vid embedded in here explains what is going on - It is all a sting and the dems/deepstate are the mark and they walked right into it - we have just watched a failed coup detat
The vid is 40 mins but worth watching to end.

2 Likes

How come this is not going viral if its so conclusive? Let me guess its being suppressed.

Yep X22 has been banned on twtr and FB

1 Like

Here is proof of dead people voting by mail:

2 Likes

This needs to make it to Tucker.