Question for White Forum Members

Ah yes - Candace Owens the most adept and skilled grifter I’ve seen in a long time. She was a leftist at first and her videos got barely any views on YouTube. Then she changed format and became a “conservative” overnight and her views went through the roof. She’s a clown that parrots basic mainstream Republican talking points and can occasionally say some edgy shit to other blacks because she is black. At the end of the day, she is still a grifter.

1 Like

Should we turn this into a milk truck thread?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

What does that even mean???

Fuck bro - do you know how to use Google?

3 Likes

Fuck off. She is doing more to help the GOP than you are.

Do you know how to stay on topic and not derail a thread, BRO

Are you buttmad you little bitch? Don’t like the facts? Candace Owens is a grifter who became a “conservative” overnight for the clicks.

I vote yes because fuck this guy and his tantrums.

Fuck off you dickless punkass bitch. You’re nothing but a coward, a punk and a BITCH. Just keep your cock gobbler shut, and do what your pim tells yu, bitch-boy

Can’t handle someone telling your punkass what a bitch you are? You little cock swallowing whiner.

BEEP BEEP BEEP - MILK TRUCK BACKING IN!

Word of advice. Don’t piss off the natives.

Fuck that punkass bitch

Why? Because he called out Candice Owens? Who cares?

1 Like

Spoken like someone that isn’t used to getting bitchslapped :sunglasses:

1 Like

yeah - but have you learned to look shit up on the internet yet? you just have to type words into a search - curious observer wants to know.

What is going on in this thread?

Uh oh - this won’t be good.

A couple of punkass bitches decided to derail it. They dd not like being challenged and they did not want to address the actual topic

Her face has either been airbrush to make her I look incredibly young or had some plastic surgery on her face and her breasts are fake come on guys their are better looking women real women in our local high street

How about you stop with the personal attacks, ■■■■■■■