Question for White Forum Members

In other words, the United States of America is not the place for you. You want to live like a jungle animal making sacrifices. You want to bow before the false gods that your ancestors threw away because they knew they we false. You want to regress to a time of ignorance and violence. You essentially want t be just like Antifa and BLM.

You have no use for a constitutional republic like America, a land of law and justice and order based on Christian values…

There ya’ go, I am glad I was able to help you figure that out. Now we just need to find a place for you to go

Wow. These are amazing responses.

In University we were often presented with hypothetical situations designed to make one think. If an alien crashed should he be baptised? Thats a good one.

Thats what I tried to do here. BUT: Rather than think about the underlying issue issue and meditate on it and give it rational thought, most of you threw your morals and values down the gutter and instead started devising ways to conquer and rule and oppress others.

I guess the days of great thinkers and philosophers is dead and gone.

And you call yourself a great race. Most of you are no better than the vermin you despise.

Your civnat world view is why we are in the mess we are in.

People obviously did think about it. You just don’t like the answers. You were looking for confirmation bias and didn’t receive it.

Not really.

They are disappointing. I was hoping at least one or two actual real conservatives would join in.

What have the “real” conservatives that you are referring to actually conserved?

That’s a tough question.

They haven’t been able to conserve:

• the family
  • marriage between a man and a woman
  • strong immigration laws
  • national sovereignty
  • education
  • military (endless and pointless wars)
  • jobs and industry

Silly questions deserve silly answers. You want people to preen and say “yes, I’d choose the black folks” why don’t you just ask people to preen about how color-blind they are?

What happened when OP created the thread…

That’s ok. OP is new and was just trying to make a splash.

Its what you get in a Godless world.

If whites didn’t have so many wars throughout history killing each other, I am sure the world would be a different place today! Thank the Germans for that!

Yeah…the greatest generation fought the our freedom to have transvestite bathrooms.

Right. Those pesky Germans. It’s not like we are living in Weimar 2.0 right now or anything like that.

History tells a different tale sir. Whites have been killing whites for centuries starting with Fredrick the Great. At least be honest about your history I know it’s an inconvenience to do so!

1 Like

Yes - because only whites have been killing other whites for centuries. No other race has ever killed any other member of their race in large numbers since the dawn of time.

I think you are missing the larger point, but no surprise here given the nature of your rhetoric on this site.

1 Like

I’m well aware of the brother wars concept. We won’t be having any anymore. Not while the enemy is already at the door. But yes, please do continue with your broad and sweeping generalizations that lead to nowhere.

I didn’t make any sweeping generalizations, I am just pointing out history’s truths, something you don’t want to acknowledge.

1 Like

The people who were most accountable for that war build endless holocaust museums across the US to launder money through.

1 Like