Proof the "World Health Organization" is being manipulated by China

The World Health Organization (WHO) has come under fire over its handling of the Wuhan coronavirus and, in particular, for spreading Chinese propaganda. WHO has parroted the Chinese regime’s various talking points. Back in January, the organization shared a tweet citing Chinese health official’s who claimed there was no evidence the virus transmitted through human-to-human contact. We now know that is a blatant lie.

You decide for yourself if this isn’t a blatant coverup. To me its pretty obvious and this asshat is a lying POS!

https://twitter.com/HKWORLDCITY/status/1243865641448169474?s=20

https://twitter.com/ezracheungtoto/status/1243869774410469376?s=20

Because of China’s beef with Taiwan, the WHO has prevented Taiwan from having a seat at the international table since 2016. That is having literal dire consequences.

Taiwanese health officials alerted WHO about the Wuhan coronavirus’ transmission between humans back in December but the organization failed to alert countries around the world.

And, on top of it all, China was generous enough to send faulty Wuhan coronavirus testing kits to the Czech Republic. Out of the hundreds of thousands of tests that were administered, roughly 80 percent provided inaccurate results.

The WHO dug their public relations crisis even deeper into the ground when Bruce Alyward, the Senior Advisor to Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, refused to talk about Taiwan during an interview with RTHK. In fact, Alyward pretended the Skype call froze. Then he said he wanted to move on to a different question since China had already been discussed. When the reporter pressed him about Taiwan again, he hung up the call.

Link to article:

1 Like

This is why we can’t believe any of the numbers coming out of China or the WHO. Alyward is the same guy who went into Wuhan and validated all of the numbers that China was posting. Everyone in the world now knows that those numbers were complete bullshit.

4 Likes

Is this supposed to be a big surprise? A majority of people I know have always agreed that China shouldn’t be trusted nor should these globalist organizations like the WHO. Are “normal” people (aka sheep) finally waking up to this obvious fact?

1 Like

Yes, I think the sheep are starting to wake up and realize that governments, government organizations, and the elite can’t ever be trusted and don’t have the wherewithal to protect them or solve any major problems. I hope it shocks their system. Unfortunately, the majority of these people are too stupid to realize that giving the government more control in a time like this is exactly the wrong thing to do.

China likely has the world’s most dishonest government propaganda machine. It covers up things that are oppressive to its people and embelishes things that commendable.

I trust the Chinese government less than the sleaziest of used car salesmen.

1 Like

Do you think our government and media establishment is any better?

Much better but still replete with liars. The difference here is that we have the right to speak out against it. In China, people disappear for doing same.

1 Like

I look at as a prosecutor hiding evidence so they can protect their cash cow. In this case that cash cow happens to be China. Its pretty shameful they would cut off a democratic country like Taiwan and favor a communist regime such as China. The WTO at some point will have a price to pay, and this is just one piece of evidence that is going to be used against them to bring the entire organization down which has turned completely political.

Look who’s talking.
You changed the word “owned” to “manipulated” and called on the moderators so that my post would be deleted.

Seldom I encounter a manipulative and deceitful character such as you.

Yes I did change it, because it was my prerogative and was more accurate to what I wanted the thread to say. You on the other hand tried to hijack the thread again with an unrelated conspiracy theory topic to which you do all the time here because you can’t bother to read the OP content. Your accusations and your bullshit is getting old here because you (she) simply don’t possess the intellect to read a thread and differentiate what is news and what is conspiracy! So take your fake accusations and butthurt somewhere else and cry to them. The real truth us you saw the word “Owned” and saw an opportunity to insert your conspiracy theories here in order to get attention and derail another topic. Glad the moderators acted, because this is what you do, and if anybody is the most manipulative and deceitful it is you! Its why most here don’t bother responding to your posts and your other asshats friends here as well.

I pointed out your error and made a comment with articles and quotes from reputable sources exactly in line with your original title [Proof the “World Health Organization” is being owned by China] and they are not conspiracy theories.

So shameful and despicable on your part, no matter what your excuses may be. Keep on blabbering. Your credibility is zero, zilch, nada.

No you did not and the title was not changed before the moderators stepped in to remove your off topic post! If you don’t believe me then why don’t you ask the moderators yourself? Truth is you have an established pattern for derailing thread topics here, it’s well documented.
Again you are a proven liar here so just stop with your Incessant childish bullshit!

You can’t possibly be a good person if you can’t nor willing to take personal responsibility for your own mistakes!

@Patriot @KVN

Can we address this poster’s personal attacks here so can resolve this matter? This is getting out of hand by derailing another the thread here! Please?

Yes…the situation with the WHO is very bad. What’s worse is our wonderous for-profit medical system that lets the poor die and impoverishes the middle class all the while doling out mingy, low-quality health options and moderate outcomes.

Insurance companies now control access to health care for all but those with means.

This is not about our healthcare system, this is about WHO being manipulated by China and excluding a Democratic country like Taiwan. For someone who claims to be a Democrat you seem to want to conflate the issue to be about your cause by missing the OP thesis altogether!

Is it about the WTO or WHO?

Sorry it was a typo. WHO

This is disgusting! Good on Tucker for following up on this.