President Trump: Time to fully recognize Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights

I heard a good analogy the other day. The Golan Heights provides an artillery platform for invaders in the same way an aircraft carrier or battleship provides attackers such a platform.

You’d never return a battleship or carrier to the enemy nor should Israel ever again put itself under the guns of the enemy using the Golan.

His tactics in both the primary and general earned him a devoted opposition.

The hate we’ve seen steadily growing though I think is much more a result of the fact he won and to a small degree as we see here the ■■■ Haters and White Nationalists who thought he was secretly one of them feel like he’s betrayed them.

You have to hand it to president Trump he will turn American ■■■■ against the dems and dry up all those vast donations . :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes:

Surely you jest! Seasoned politician suck big time! ALL of them!

There were plenty of civic nationalists like myself who voted for an America First agenda. I don’t see a clear connection between Trump recognizing Israel’s sovereignty over the Golan Heights and putting America first. I think this puts America in the middle of yet another territorial dispute in the Middle East for absolutely no reason, other than advancing Israel’s interests. I got nothing against Israel but this isn’t our fight.

2 Likes

I don’t suggest they do not suck just that Trump isn’t a seasoned politician.

Yeah, what happened to MAGA? Now it’s more like MIGA…
gettyimages-623337864-612x612

1 Like

Correct, but you suggested more people would like him if he were more polished as a politician.

I think the fact that he is NOT a polished politician is his biggest draw. The people that don’t like him now will never like him.

Isn’t gonna happen among any who are Left Wingers before they are Americans of any stripe. Those in the DNC are the people HUAC was intended to fight against.

Nor did I suggest that.

People like how because he’s not a polished politician.

Sorry, Lou. This is what you said:

From this, an expected inference is that were he slick as a seasoned politician, more people would like him…which is what I said.

Trump didn’t produce that sign.

You people are completely unhinged.