President Trump SHREDS a fake news hack during a press conference

Wow, she was disgraceful.

The left has an agenda and there is nothing that they won’t stoop to saying or doing to push that agenda forward.

Trump is right. More and more are seeing through these tactics and it shows in their ratings.

4 Likes

Let’s take a look, shall we…

Oh, my…apparently not so much…

But here…take this Participation Ribbon…

What are we seeing in his?

Notice how instead of addressing your OP, it becomes an attack, everyone bites and then the thread gets derailed. :woman_shrugging:

The point that should be addressed and discussed is

Trump and everyone involved has done a great job of that.

Were it not for him going against what would cause most politicians to shake in their boots to decide (lick finger, stick in air to see which way the wind is blowing) he made a decision.

I’m sure a lot of people owe their lives to him and the team he put together for their actions.

How are your bold, counterfactual assertions a form of discussion?

Outside The Bunker the talk is of someone unhinged, with a misguided set of priorities…

Can you list 3 things of value that you’ve taken away from his performances?

The thread was about how President Trump took that fake news bitch to school and put her in her place. Somehow, you derailed the thread with some idiotic point about the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY. (That’s such an amazing joke, because all of Obama’s press conferences were loves fests. There were harder balls thrown at 2nd grade T ball games.)

Basically, the fake news press does not like what Trump is saying, even though what he is saying is true. That CBS bitch interrupted the president in the middle of an answer to argue with him, like his some factory worker husband who didn’t take out the garbage. The same bitch would have been banned from the White House had she tried that on the KENYAN VILLAGE IDIOT.)

Bottom line, Trump is enormously popular with his base (which makes up most of America) because he doesn’t bend over and take it, when these highly unprofessional hacks try to pretend this is a game show. He is showing leadership we haven’t seen since the amazing Reagan days.

That’s the discussion of the thread title. Since you brought up the KENYAN SHOESHINE BOY, I put his existence in its proper perspective.

2 Likes

Boys and girls, you can’t just change the definitions of words because you lose the argument.
What President Trump is saying in these press conferences is the TRUTH. He is speaking from the heart as the leader of the free world. He actually put up a film documenting everything he said to be true.

If you DISAGREE with it, you say you disagree. If you call those things LIES, then you’re an idiot.
(One would think after the humiliation of the “racist” bit, you liberals would learn. Words mean things.)

2 Likes

It kind of reminds me of one of these. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have a rescue Chia-hua-hua.

He is a big, little man.

Heart of gold.

Next time he licks me I’m going to knock him into from her to tomorrow. (erp. not really)…DMK sighs…

Sure…

Obama was Magna cum Laude at Harvard Law School…

Just a fact for perspective.

I can appreciate your bitterness at the thought of a woman straying from the kitchen, but no one is interested in Grifty’s spinning…in this context, people don’t need self serving bullshit, they want answers…

This has been an epic shit show…at some point you Masked Manatee cultists need to back away from the koolaid.

Like this one?

3df40491aa1a493f

3 Likes

I don’t see anything misrepresenting facts here do you?

1 Like

Show us the transcripts. None of the professors at that school can remember him.
Any idiot can claim he came from Harvard. I think he was probably being chased by a warthog in the bush in Kenya about the time he claimed he was attending college. And there’s no evidence to suggest otherwise.

4 Likes

One of the most impressive things about President Obama when he was just Barack to me, as my constitutional law student and research assistant at HLS in 1989-91, was Barack’s deep appreciation for history and for the impossibility of fully appreciating its unfolding while it is in the process of being made. Barack especially treasured the part of the Constitution’s preamble that spoke of our commitment over the generations “to form a more perfect Union,” and he took solace, ever since he was a first-year student at this law school, from the conviction that ours would always be an unfolding narrative – never completed, much less perfected.

There is no evidence that the KENYAN VILLAGE IDIOT ever attended HLS. There are no transcripts. And considering that he is the dumbest president in the history of America, it’s hard to believe he even graduated from Kenya High. Probably during the time he allegedly attended Harvard, he was actually being chased by warthogs in the jungle while his family was working with coyotes to get his dumb ass out of Africa and in America.

1 Like